MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:42:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Gateshead
National League | Gameweek 33
Apr 17, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Gateshead International Stadium
Aldershot Town

Gateshead
0 - 1
Aldershot


Tinkler (50'), Adom (90+1')
Harness (47')
FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's National League clash between Gateshead and Aldershot Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Chesterfield
Monday, April 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 0-3 Boreham Wood
Saturday, April 13 at 5.30pm in National League

We said: Gateshead 2-1 Aldershot Town

Although they are having to cope with a short turnaround, we think that Gateshead will continue their six-game winning home in all competitions against an Aldershot side that has lost each of their last three matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 61.64%. A draw had a probability of 19.5% and a win for Aldershot Town had a probability of 18.85%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.24%) and 1-0 (7.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.6%), while for an Aldershot Town win it was 1-2 (5.05%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood.

Result
GatesheadDrawAldershot Town
61.64% (-1.331 -1.33) 19.52% (0.461 0.46) 18.85% (0.869 0.87)
Both teams to score 61.84% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.52% (-0.756 -0.76)33.48% (0.753 0.75)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.73% (-0.86799999999999 -0.87)55.27% (0.864 0.86)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.47% (-0.55 -0.55)10.53% (0.547 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.77% (-1.246 -1.25)34.23% (1.244 1.24)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.11% (0.42 0.42)30.89% (-0.423 -0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.82% (0.491 0.49)67.18% (-0.494 -0.49)
Score Analysis
    Gateshead 61.64%
    Aldershot Town 18.85%
    Draw 19.52%
GatesheadDrawAldershot Town
2-1 @ 9.68% (0.044 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.24% (-0.058 -0.06)
1-0 @ 7.32% (0.119 0.12)
3-1 @ 7.26% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-0 @ 6.18% (-0.192 -0.19)
3-2 @ 4.27% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 4.09% (-0.177 -0.18)
4-0 @ 3.48% (-0.193 -0.19)
4-2 @ 2.4% (-0.075 -0.08)
5-1 @ 1.84% (-0.125 -0.13)
5-0 @ 1.57% (-0.126 -0.13)
5-2 @ 1.08% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-3 @ 0.94% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 61.64%
1-1 @ 8.6% (0.237 0.24)
2-2 @ 5.69% (0.091 0.09)
0-0 @ 3.25% (0.127 0.13)
3-3 @ 1.67% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 19.52%
1-2 @ 5.05% (0.196 0.2)
0-1 @ 3.82% (0.191 0.19)
0-2 @ 2.24% (0.137 0.14)
2-3 @ 2.23% (0.061 0.06)
1-3 @ 1.98% (0.099 0.1)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 18.85%

How you voted: Gateshead vs Aldershot

Gateshead
66.7%
Draw
29.6%
Aldershot Town
3.7%
27
Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 9
Aldershot
1-1
Gateshead
Stokes (59')
Harries (37'), Tolaj (42')
Francis (86')
Storey (55'), Richardson (55')
Mar 25, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 40
Aldershot
2-3
Gateshead
Partington (7'), Jordan (90+2')
Campbell (20'), Dinanga (48', 57')
Dec 3, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 22
Gateshead
0-2
Aldershot
Glover (52'), Amaluzor (78')
Mar 2, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 43
Aldershot
0-2
Gateshead
Thomson (63'), Salkeld (85')
Barrow (83')
Oct 27, 2018 3pm
Gameweek 21
Gateshead
3-0
Aldershot
Olley (20'), Boden (33'), White (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!