MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 18:22:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 34
May 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Stadion Miejski

Jagiellonia
3 - 0
Warta Poznan

Nene (5'), Romanczuk (11'), Imaz (26')
Dieguez (61'), Sacek (76'), Nguiamba (84')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Zreľak (44'), Kupczak (60'), Savic (79')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Jagiellonia Bialystok and Warta Poznan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Piast Gliwice 1-1 Jagiellonia
Saturday, May 18 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 0-1 Legia
Sunday, May 19 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Jagiellonia Bialystok win with a probability of 58.22%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Warta Poznan had a probability of 19.88%.

The most likely scoreline for a Jagiellonia Bialystok win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.94%) and 2-0 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.29%), while for a Warta Poznan win it was 0-1 (5.34%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Jagiellonia Bialystok would win this match.

Result
Jagiellonia BialystokDrawWarta Poznan
58.22% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 21.89% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 19.88% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 55.14% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.91% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)43.09% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.51% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)65.49% (0.024999999999991 0.02)
Jagiellonia Bialystok Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.49% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)14.51% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.48% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)42.52% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Warta Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)35.51% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.73% (-0.0089999999999968 -0.01)72.27% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Jagiellonia Bialystok 58.22%
    Warta Poznan 19.88%
    Draw 21.89%
Jagiellonia BialystokDrawWarta Poznan
1-0 @ 9.95% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.94%
2-0 @ 9.6% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 6.4% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 6.18% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 3.31% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 3.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 2.98% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.19% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.15% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 58.22%
1-1 @ 10.29%
0-0 @ 5.15% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.15% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 21.89%
0-1 @ 5.34% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 5.33% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 2.76% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 1.84%
2-3 @ 1.78% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 0.95%
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 19.88%

Head to Head
Dec 1, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Warta Poznan
1-2
Jagiellonia
Zurawski (32')
Matuszewski (19'), Luis (23'), Vizinger (47'), Borowski (49')
Borowski (71')
Normann Hansen (1'), Naranjo (66')
Dieguez (44')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark10101
2 Slovenia Slovenia10101
3 England flag England00000
4 Serbia Serbia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!