MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 22:11:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 15, 2024 at 2pm UK
Haig Avenue

Everton U21s
0 - 2
Wolves U21s


Djankpata (45'), Onyango (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Roberts (10', 66')
Rees (69'), Whittingham (73'), Pond (83')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Everton Under-21s and Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Everton U21s 4-3 Leicester U21s
Friday, March 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Derby U21s 1-2 Wolves U21s
Monday, March 11 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Everton Under-21s win with a probability of 47.8%. A win for Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s had a probability of 30.59% and a draw had a probability of 21.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.88%) and 1-0 (5.67%). The likeliest Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.88%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
Everton Under-21sDrawWolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s
47.8% (-0.681 -0.68) 21.6% (0.0040000000000013 0) 30.59% (0.673 0.67)
Both teams to score 68.34% (0.425 0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69% (0.379 0.38)31% (-0.383 -0.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.61% (0.449 0.45)52.39% (-0.454 -0.45)
Everton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.36% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)13.64% (0.08 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.19% (-0.16099999999999 -0.16)40.81% (0.158 0.16)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.13% (0.56699999999999 0.57)20.87% (-0.571 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.43% (0.883 0.88)53.56% (-0.887 -0.89)
Score Analysis
    Everton Under-21s 47.8%
    Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s 30.59%
    Draw 21.6%
Everton Under-21sDrawWolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.85% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-1 @ 5.88% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-0 @ 5.67% (-0.139 -0.14)
2-0 @ 5.65% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-2 @ 4.61% (0.023 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.75% (-0.114 -0.11)
4-1 @ 2.93% (-0.045 -0.04)
4-2 @ 2.29% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.87% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-3 @ 1.2% (0.023 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.17% (-0.021 -0.02)
5-2 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 47.8%
1-1 @ 8.88% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-2 @ 6.93% (0.053 0.05)
0-0 @ 2.85% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-3 @ 2.41% (0.053 0.05)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 21.6%
1-2 @ 6.96% (0.074000000000001 0.07)
0-1 @ 4.46% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.64% (0.101 0.1)
2-3 @ 3.62% (0.09 0.09)
0-2 @ 3.49% (0.047 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.83% (0.056 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.42% (0.063 0.06)
2-4 @ 1.42% (0.059 0.06)
3-4 @ 0.94% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 30.59%

Head to Head
Apr 10, 2023 7pm
Wolves U21s
5-0
Everton U21s
Farmer (10', 28', 40'), Esen (55'), Hesketh (80' pen.)
Mar 31, 2023 7pm
Everton U21s
3-0
Wolves U21s
Campbell (8'), Okoronkko (28'), Mills (32' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!