MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:40:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 22, 2024 at 7pm UK
Eppleton Colliery Football Ground

Sunderland U21s
vs.
Liverpool U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Sunderland Under-21s and Liverpool Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolves U21s 1-2 Sunderland U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Sunderland U21s vs. Boro U21s
Monday, April 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Man Utd U21s 0-3 Liverpool U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7.30pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Liverpool Under-21s win with a probability of 46.23%. A win for Sunderland Under-21s has a probability of 32.47% and a draw has a probability of 21.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool Under-21s win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-3 (5.72%) and 0-2 (5.05%). The likeliest Sunderland Under-21s win is 2-1 (7.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.37%).

Result
Sunderland Under-21sDrawLiverpool Under-21s
32.47% (-2.429 -2.43) 21.3% (-0.214 -0.21) 46.23% (2.644 2.64)
Both teams to score 70.6% (-0.125 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.52% (0.2 0.2)28.48% (-0.198 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.66% (0.247 0.25)49.34% (-0.246 -0.25)
Sunderland Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.34% (-1.054 -1.05)18.66% (1.055 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.02% (-1.802 -1.8)49.98% (1.803 1.8)
Liverpool Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.8% (0.959 0.96)13.2% (-0.959 -0.96)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.07% (1.908 1.91)39.93% (-1.906 -1.91)
Score Analysis
    Sunderland Under-21s 32.47%
    Liverpool Under-21s 46.23%
    Draw 21.3%
Sunderland Under-21sDrawLiverpool Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.03% (-0.322 -0.32)
1-0 @ 4.14% (-0.194 -0.19)
3-2 @ 3.98% (-0.178 -0.18)
3-1 @ 3.93% (-0.323 -0.32)
2-0 @ 3.47% (-0.289 -0.29)
3-0 @ 1.94% (-0.235 -0.24)
4-2 @ 1.67% (-0.135 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.65% (-0.198 -0.2)
4-3 @ 1.13% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 32.47%
1-1 @ 8.37% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
2-2 @ 7.12% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-3 @ 2.69% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-0 @ 2.46% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 21.3%
1-2 @ 8.48% (0.205 0.21)
1-3 @ 5.72% (0.332 0.33)
0-2 @ 5.05% (0.287 0.29)
0-1 @ 4.99% (0.115 0.12)
2-3 @ 4.8% (0.121 0.12)
0-3 @ 3.41% (0.305 0.31)
1-4 @ 2.9% (0.262 0.26)
2-4 @ 2.43% (0.143 0.14)
0-4 @ 1.73% (0.209 0.21)
3-4 @ 1.36% (0.036 0.04)
1-5 @ 1.17% (0.143 0.14)
2-5 @ 0.99% (0.091 0.09)
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 46.23%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!