MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:15:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 15, 2024 at 7pm UK
Stadium of Light

Sunderland U21s
vs.
Boro U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Sunderland Under-21s and Middlesbrough Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolves U21s 1-2 Sunderland U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Fulham U21s 2-2 Boro U21s
Monday, April 8 at 12pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Sunderland Under-21s win with a probability of 51.64%. A win for Middlesbrough Under-21s has a probability of 28.35% and a draw has a probability of 20%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sunderland Under-21s win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-1 (6.35%) and 3-2 (5.31%). The likeliest Middlesbrough Under-21s win is 1-2 (6.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (7.32%).

Result
Sunderland Under-21sDrawMiddlesbrough Under-21s
51.64% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07) 20.01% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 28.35% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 72.93% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
75.5% (-0.045999999999992 -0.05)24.5% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
55.74% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)44.25% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Sunderland Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.78% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)10.22% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.46% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)33.53% (0.071999999999996 0.07)
Middlesbrough Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.23% (0.0010000000000048 0)18.77% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.83% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)50.16% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Sunderland Under-21s 51.64%
    Middlesbrough Under-21s 28.35%
    Draw 20.01%
Sunderland Under-21sDrawMiddlesbrough Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.35% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 6.35% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-2 @ 5.31% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 4.99% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 4.38% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.79% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 3.62% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 3.03% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.16% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.69% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 1.65% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.38% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-0 @ 0.99% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.97%
Total : 51.64%
1-1 @ 7.32% (0.011 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.98% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 2.96% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 1.92% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 20.01%
1-2 @ 6.12% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.89% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 3.42% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-1 @ 3.21% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.69% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.63% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.5% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.43% (0.0029999999999999 0)
3-4 @ 1.24% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 28.35%

Who will win Monday's Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Sunderland U21s and Boro U21s?

Sunderland Under-21s
Draw
Middlesbrough Under-21s
Sunderland Under-21s
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Middlesbrough Under-21s
0.0%
0
Head to Head
Jan 9, 2023 7pm
Sunderland U21s
5-7
Boro U21s
Spellman (48'), Kelly (70', 90+2'), Moore (76'), Taylor (90')
Hoppe (5', 67'), Willis (39'), Finch (45', 74'), Gibson (47'), Stott (88')
Sep 23, 2022 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!