MX23RW : Friday, May 24 08:15:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Chelsea logo
Premier League | Gameweek 33
Apr 15, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stamford Bridge
Everton logo

Chelsea
6 - 0
Everton

Palmer (13', 18', 29', 64' pen.), Jackson (44'), Gilchrist (90')
Mudryk (40')
FT(HT: 4-0)

Garner (28'), Young (36'), Tarkowski (53'), Keane (66')

The Match

Match Report

Cole Palmer scores four goals to lead Chelsea to a dominant 6-0 victory over Everton in Monday's Premier League clash at Stamford Bridge.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Monday's Premier League clash between Chelsea and Everton.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Premier League clash between Chelsea and Everton, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole looks at how Chelsea could line up in Monday's Premier League clash with Everton.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Chelsea's injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Everton on Monday night.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sheff Utd 2-2 Chelsea
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-0 Burnley
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 64.34%. A draw had a probability of 18.6% and a win for Everton had a probability of 17.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.4%) and 3-1 (7.53%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.14%), while for a Everton win it was 1-2 (4.65%). The actual scoreline of 6-0 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Chelsea would win this match.

Result
ChelseaDrawEverton
64.34% (-0.16199999999999 -0.16) 18.59% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 17.06% (0.169 0.17)
Both teams to score 61.63% (0.39400000000001 0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.87% (0.337 0.34)32.13% (-0.331 -0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.28% (0.39 0.39)53.71% (-0.385 -0.38)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.51% (0.058999999999997 0.06)9.49% (-0.054 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.16% (0.128 0.13)31.83% (-0.122 -0.12)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.09% (0.39400000000001 0.39)31.91% (-0.388 -0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.65% (0.448 0.45)68.35% (-0.44200000000001 -0.44)
Score Analysis
    Chelsea 64.34%
    Everton 17.06%
    Draw 18.59%
ChelseaDrawEverton
2-1 @ 9.59% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.4% (-0.11 -0.11)
3-1 @ 7.53% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-0 @ 7.13% (-0.11 -0.11)
3-0 @ 6.59% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
4-1 @ 4.43% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 4.3% (0.046 0.05)
4-0 @ 3.88% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-2 @ 2.53% (0.033 0.03)
5-1 @ 2.09% (0.01 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.83% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.19% (0.019 0.02)
4-3 @ 0.96% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 3.88%
Total : 64.34%
1-1 @ 8.14% (-0.039 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.48% (0.045 0.04)
0-0 @ 3.03% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.64% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 18.59%
1-2 @ 4.65% (0.028 0.03)
0-1 @ 3.46% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.09% (0.039 0.04)
0-2 @ 1.98% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.77% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 17.06%

How you voted: Chelsea vs Everton

Chelsea
74.5%
Draw
16.6%
Everton
8.9%
247
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Everton
2-0
Chelsea
Doucoure (54'), Dobbin (90+2')
Gueye (15'), Branthwaite (59')

Palmer (19'), Mudryk (73')
Mar 18, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 28
Chelsea
2-2
Everton
Felix (52'), Havertz (76' pen.)
Doucoure (69'), Simms (89')
Aug 6, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
Everton
0-1
Chelsea

Mina (45+8'), Mykolenko (80'), Holgate (90+8')
Jorginho (45+9' pen.)
James (56'), Cucurella (90+11')
May 1, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 35
Everton
1-0
Chelsea
Richarlison (46')
Coleman (38'), Delph (45+2'), Holgate (90+7')

Rudiger (17'), Mount (36'), Azpilicueta (38'), Alonso (76'), Havertz (83')
Dec 16, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 17
Chelsea
1-1
Everton
Mount (70')
Loftus-Cheek (45'), Jorginho (59')
Branthwaite (74')
Holgate (21'), Gomes (64'), Dobbin (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!