MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 02:08:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Bournemouth logo
Premier League | Gameweek 30
Mar 30, 2024 at 3pm UK
Vitality Stadium
Everton logo

Bournemouth
2 - 1
Everton

Solanke (64'), Coleman (90+1' og.)
Solanke (30')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Beto (87')
Onana (42'), Tarkowski (76')

The Match

Match Report

A 91st-minute own goal from Seamus Coleman sees Bournemouth record a 2-1 victory over Everton in Saturday's Premier League clash at the Vitality Stadium.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Bournemouth and Everton, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bournemouth 4-3 Luton
Wednesday, March 13 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 2-0 Everton
Saturday, March 9 at 12.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bournemouth win with a probability of 53.24%. A win for Everton had a probability of 23.55% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bournemouth win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.78%) and 2-0 (8.78%). The likeliest Everton win was 0-1 (6.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bournemouth would win this match.

Result
BournemouthDrawEverton
53.24% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05) 23.21% (0.011999999999997 0.01) 23.55% (0.035 0.04)
Both teams to score 55.99% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.54% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)44.46% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.17% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)66.83% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Bournemouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.34% (-0.02300000000001 -0.02)16.67% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.47% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)46.53% (0.041000000000004 0.04)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.18% (0.022000000000006 0.02)32.82% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.62% (0.024000000000001 0.02)69.38% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Bournemouth 53.24%
    Everton 23.55%
    Draw 23.2%
BournemouthDrawEverton
1-0 @ 9.8%
2-1 @ 9.78% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 8.78% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.84% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.24% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.26% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2.62% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 2.35% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.46% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 0.94% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 53.24%
1-1 @ 10.91%
0-0 @ 5.47% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-2 @ 5.45% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.2%
0-1 @ 6.09% (0.008 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.08% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.4% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.02% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 1.26% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 23.55%

How you voted: Bournemouth vs Everton

Bournemouth
56.0%
Draw
28.8%
Everton
15.2%
125
Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 8
Everton
3-0
Bournemouth
Garner (8'), Harrison (37'), Doucoure (60')
Young (11')

Solanke (58'), Neto (60')
May 28, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 38
Everton
1-0
Bournemouth
Doucoure (57')
Pickford (74')

Senesi (68'), Smith (70'), Solanke (70'), O'Neil (77')
Nov 12, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 16
Bournemouth
3-0
Everton
Tavernier (18'), Moore (25'), Anthony (69')
Nov 8, 2022 7.45pm
Third Round
Bournemouth
4-1
Everton
Lowe (7'), Stanislas (47'), Marcondes (78'), Anthony (82')
Gray (67')
Jul 26, 2020 4pm
Gameweek 38
Everton
1-3
Bournemouth
Kean (41')
Keane (79')
King (13' pen.), Solanke (45+1'), Stanislas (80')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!