MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 18:46:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 16
Mar 5, 2024 at 3pm UK
Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium

Al-Duhail
0 - 0
Al Markhiya


Bamba (9'), Al-Brake (45+2')
FT

Moustafa (52')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al-Duhail and Al Markhiya.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Duhail 1-4 Al Gharafa
Friday, March 1 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 1-2 Al Markhiya
Thursday, February 29 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Duhail win with a probability of 66.68%. A draw had a probability of 17.2% and a win for Al Markhiya had a probability of 16.11%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Duhail win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.81%) and 2-0 (7.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.07%), while for an Al Markhiya win it was 1-2 (4.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
Al-DuhailDrawAl Markhiya
66.68% (6.59 6.59) 17.21% (-2.392 -2.39) 16.11% (-4.2 -4.2)
Both teams to score 65.01% (0.771 0.77)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.98% (4.516 4.52)27.02% (-4.518 -4.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.49% (5.509 5.51)47.51% (-5.51 -5.51)
Al-Duhail Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.39% (2.727 2.73)7.61% (-2.7281 -2.73)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.78% (6.587 6.59)27.21% (-6.589 -6.59)
Al Markhiya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.37% (-1.281 -1.28)29.63% (1.279 1.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.33% (-1.586 -1.59)65.67% (1.584 1.58)
Score Analysis
    Al-Duhail 66.68%
    Al Markhiya 16.11%
    Draw 17.21%
Al-DuhailDrawAl Markhiya
2-1 @ 9.1% (-0.415 -0.41)
3-1 @ 7.81% (0.615 0.62)
2-0 @ 7.48% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-0 @ 6.42% (0.713 0.71)
1-0 @ 5.81% (-0.843 -0.84)
4-1 @ 5.03% (0.948 0.95)
3-2 @ 4.75% (0.216 0.22)
4-0 @ 4.14% (0.897 0.9)
4-2 @ 3.06% (0.486 0.49)
5-1 @ 2.59% (0.738 0.74)
5-0 @ 2.13% (0.66 0.66)
5-2 @ 1.58% (0.408 0.41)
4-3 @ 1.24% (0.159 0.16)
6-1 @ 1.11% (0.411 0.41)
6-0 @ 0.91% (0.358 0.36)
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 66.68%
1-1 @ 7.07% (-1.319 -1.32)
2-2 @ 5.53% (-0.462 -0.46)
0-0 @ 2.26% (-0.676 -0.68)
3-3 @ 1.93% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 17.21%
1-2 @ 4.3% (-0.988 -0.99)
0-1 @ 2.74% (-0.952 -0.95)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.276 -0.28)
1-3 @ 1.74% (-0.479 -0.48)
0-2 @ 1.67% (-0.661 -0.66)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 16.11%

Head to Head
Sep 28, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 5
Al Markhiya
1-2
Al-Duhail
Fettouhi (24')
Rochinha (12'), Said Al Muhannadi (39'), Aziz Mitwali (43')
Olunga (16' pen.), Coutinho (45+4')
Olunga (42'), Ayman Hafez (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd20144261174446
2Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan20132542251741
3Al Gharafa20125349331641
4Al Wakrah20115438251338
5Al-DuhailAl-Duhail208484039128
6Al Arabi206863733426
7Umm Salal206682936-724
8Al Shamal205782733-622
9Al Ahli2062123554-1920
10Qatar SC2054113042-1219
11Al Mu'aidar2035122848-2014
12Al Markhiya2042141748-3114


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!