MX23RW : Friday, May 24 06:43:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 6
Apr 23, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stadionul Anghel Iordanescu
U Craiova 1948

Voluntari
0 - 0
U Craiova 1948


Cascini (25'), Radut (55'), Aliji (90+4')
Ricardinho (24')
FT

Pop (29'), Dragu (90+4')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between Voluntari and U Craiova 1948.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: CSM Iasi 3-1 Voluntari
Saturday, April 20 at 1pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 1948 1-1 Dinamo Bucharest
Saturday, April 20 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Voluntari win with a probability of 38.34%. A win for U Craiova 1948 had a probability of 33.27% and a draw had a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Voluntari win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.93%) and 2-0 (7.24%). The likeliest U Craiova 1948 win was 0-1 (11.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood.

Result
VoluntariDrawU Craiova 1948
38.34% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05) 28.38% (0.004999999999999 0) 33.27% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Both teams to score 46.44% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.18% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)59.82% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.9% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)80.1% (0.01100000000001 0.01)
Voluntari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.79% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)30.2% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.63% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)66.36% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
U Craiova 1948 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.53% (0.021000000000001 0.02)33.46% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.9% (0.023 0.02)70.1% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Voluntari 38.34%
    U Craiova 1948 33.27%
    Draw 28.37%
VoluntariDrawU Craiova 1948
1-0 @ 12.1%
2-1 @ 7.93% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.24% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.17% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.89% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 0.95% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 38.34%
1-1 @ 13.24%
0-0 @ 10.1%
2-2 @ 4.34% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 28.37%
0-1 @ 11.06% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.25% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 6.06% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.65% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.21% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.58% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 33.27%

Head to Head
Dec 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 20
Voluntari
0-1
U Craiova 1948

Dumiter (79')
Blanuta (37')
Compagnucci (27'), Van Durmen (45+2'), Lacroix (81'), Chitu (90')
Aug 11, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 5
U Craiova 1948
3-1
Voluntari
Chitu (4'), Sidibe (14'), Van Durmen (21')
Chitu (90')
Mar Sigurjonsson (78')
Matricardi (68'), Mar Sigurjonsson (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1FCSB105231211149
2CFR Cluj106131914546
3Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova106131814444
4SSC Farul104241920-136
5Sepsi103341717034
6Rapid Bucuresti101181322-932
Relegation Round
1UTA Arad95221511437
2Otelul9612117436
3HermannstadtHermannstadt9423137634
4Universitatea Cluj93331210233
5Petrolul 529324814-629
6CSM Iasi931578-127
7Botosani94231111025
8Dinamo Bucharest92431012-225
9Voluntari92431110124
10U Craiova 19489135816-822
 
Regular Season
1FCSB30197453282564
2Rapid Bucuresti301510555322355
3CFR Cluj30158754292553
4Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova30131074738949
5Sepsi30127114334943
6SSC Farul30111093738-143
7Universitatea Cluj30101283538-342
8HermannstadtHermannstadt3091383631540
9UTA Arad301010103643-740
10Petrolul 523071492932-335
11Otelul3061683136-534
12CSM Iasi30712113344-1133
13U Craiova 19483094174350-731
14Dinamo Bucharest3085172241-1929
15Voluntari30610143149-1828
16Botosani30312153052-2221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!