MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 20:24:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
CSKA Moscow
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 19
Mar 2, 2024 at 11am UK
VEB Arena

CSKA
1 - 1
Orenburg

Musaev (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Perez (90+3')
Florentin (90+6'), Deogracia (91')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between CSKA Moscow and Orenburg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Krasnodar 1-0 CSKA
Sunday, December 10 at 4.45pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Sochi 1-1 Orenburg
Sunday, December 10 at 1.30pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CSKA Moscow win with a probability of 53.72%. A win for Orenburg had a probability of 23.69% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a CSKA Moscow win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.97%) and 2-0 (8.38%). The likeliest Orenburg win was 1-2 (6.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.47%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood.

Result
CSKA MoscowDrawOrenburg
53.72% (0.064 0.06) 22.59% (0.033000000000001 0.03) 23.69% (-0.096 -0.1)
Both teams to score 58.27% (-0.226 -0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.5% (-0.246 -0.25)41.5% (0.249 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.1% (-0.25 -0.25)63.9% (0.253 0.25)
CSKA Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.56% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)15.44% (0.065 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.71% (-0.12 -0.12)44.28% (0.123 0.12)
Orenburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.91% (-0.214 -0.21)31.08% (0.217 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.59% (-0.253 -0.25)67.4% (0.255 0.25)
Score Analysis
    CSKA Moscow 53.72%
    Orenburg 23.69%
    Draw 22.58%
CSKA MoscowDrawOrenburg
2-1 @ 9.79% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.97% (0.08 0.08)
2-0 @ 8.38% (0.055999999999999 0.06)
3-1 @ 6.09% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.22% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.56% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.85% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.44% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.66% (-0.016 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.06% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-0 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 53.72%
1-1 @ 10.47% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.8% (0.054 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.58%
1-2 @ 6.12% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-1 @ 5.61% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.38% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.23% (-0.025 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.28% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 23.69%

Head to Head
Aug 25, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 6
Orenburg
1-1
CSKA
Vera (70')
Perez (34')
Moises (49')
Willyan (37'), Zabolotny (67'), Zdjelar (88')
May 7, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 26
CSKA
2-1
Orenburg
Diveyev (8'), Chalov (87')
Oganesyan (90+4')
Oct 23, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 14
Orenburg
2-2
CSKA
Sychevoy (18', 64' pen.)
Chalov (7'), Gojkovic (20' og.)
Jul 8, 2020 4pm
Gameweek 27
Orenburg
0-4
CSKA

Fameyeh (25'), Kulishev (51'), Krivoruchko (84'), Terekhov (90+1')
Chalov (32'), Vlasic (59'), Shchennikov (78'), Oblyakov (90+3')
Diveev (47'), Nababkin (57')
Jul 20, 2019 5pm
CSKA
2-1
Orenburg
Vlasic (30'), Sigurdsson (38')
Akinfeev (72'), Sigurdsson (80'), Akhmetov (87')
Malyarov (40')
Shakhov (53'), Ayupov (72'), Terekhov (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Zenit St PetersburgZenit23145443202347
2FC KrasnodarKrasnodar23127436231343
3Dynamo Moscow2310853631538
4CSKA MoscowCSKA23910443311237
5Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv2391043831737
6Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov2310674133836
7Spartak Moscow2310582928135
8RostovRostov239773533234
9Rubin Kazan239592029-932
10Nizhny Novgorod2384112126-528
11OrenburgOrenburg236892730-326
12Fakel236891925-626
13Ural YekaterinburgUral2365122236-1423
14Baltika2355132127-620
15Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny2355132136-1520
16Sochi2346132437-1318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!