MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:40:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 25
Apr 21, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Rostov Arena

Rostov
1 - 5
Spartak Moscow

Golenkov (36')
Osipenko (12'), Mohebi (13'), Chernov (45')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Khlusevich (16'), Medina (54', 60' pen.), Martins Pereira (76'), Bongonda (90+4')
Babic (38'), Sobolev (80')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Rostov and Spartak Moscow.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fakel 0-1 Rostov
Sunday, April 14 at 2.45pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Sochi 1-0 Spartak Moscow
Saturday, April 13 at 12pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rostov win with a probability of 40.14%. A win for Spartak Moscow had a probability of 33.17% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rostov win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.52%) and 2-0 (7.12%). The likeliest Spartak Moscow win was 0-1 (9.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.68%). The actual scoreline of 1-5 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
RostovDrawSpartak Moscow
40.14% (0.104 0.1) 26.68% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09) 33.17% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Both teams to score 51.53% (0.288 0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.59% (0.364 0.36)53.41% (-0.366 -0.37)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.06% (0.308 0.31)74.94% (-0.309 -0.31)
Rostov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.88% (0.226 0.23)26.11% (-0.226 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.82% (0.30099999999999 0.3)61.18% (-0.302 -0.3)
Spartak Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.74% (0.176 0.18)30.26% (-0.176 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.57% (0.208 0.21)66.43% (-0.20699999999999 -0.21)
Score Analysis
    Rostov 40.14%
    Spartak Moscow 33.17%
    Draw 26.68%
RostovDrawSpartak Moscow
1-0 @ 10.61% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 8.52% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.12% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.81% (0.037 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.19% (0.015 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.28% (0.033 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.28% (0.02 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.07% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 40.14%
1-1 @ 12.68% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.9% (-0.114 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5.09% (0.041 0.04)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.68%
0-1 @ 9.45% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-2 @ 7.58% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.65% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.02% (0.019 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.25%
2-3 @ 2.03% (0.026 0.03)
1-4 @ 0.9% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 33.17%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Spartak Moscow
2-1
Rostov
Ignatov (4'), Promes (15')
Osipenko (81' pen.)
Apr 29, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 25
Spartak Moscow
1-1
Rostov
Sobolev (90+4')
Selyava (80')
Sep 11, 2022 5.45pm
Gameweek 9
Rostov
4-2
Spartak Moscow
Poloz (28', 71' pen.), Utkin (34'), Komlichenko (53')
Promes (24'), Sobolev (76')
Apr 24, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 26
Rostov
3-2
Spartak Moscow
Tugarev (14'), Poloz (75' pen.), Sowe (90+5' pen.)
Shchetinin (20'), Bayramyan (66'), Golenkov (90+7')
Sobolev (17'), Litvinov (90+1')
Chernov (45+5'), Sobolev (45+5'), Martins Pereira (90+4')
Oct 30, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 13
Spartak Moscow
1-1
Rostov
Litvinov (78')
Bakaev (84'), Dzhikiya (87'), Sobolev (90')
Glebov (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dynamo Moscow29168553381556
2Zenit St PetersburgZenit29166750262454
3FC KrasnodarKrasnodar29158644291553
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv291311549371250
5Spartak Moscow2914784132949
6CSKA MoscowCSKA291112654401445
7RostovRostov29127104244-243
8Rubin Kazan29118103037-741
9Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov29117114543240
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny29105143343-1035
11OrenburgOrenburg2979133441-730
12Ural YekaterinburgUral2979133044-1430
13Fakel29611122031-1129
14Nizhny Novgorod2985162850-2229
15Baltika2975173239-726
16Sochi2958163647-1123


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!