MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 17:23:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Zenit St Petersburg
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 15
Nov 11, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Saint Petersburg Stadium
Krasnodar

Zenit
1 - 1
Krasnodar

Cassierra (70')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Spertsyan (63')
Olaza (66')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Zenit St Petersburg and FC Krasnodar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Baltika 0-2 Zenit
Saturday, November 4 at 4pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Krasnodar 2-1 Krylia Sovetov
Sunday, November 5 at 11am in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zenit St Petersburg win with a probability of 62.04%. A draw had a probability of 20.3% and a win for FC Krasnodar had a probability of 17.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zenit St Petersburg win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.63%) and 1-0 (9.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.43%), while for a FC Krasnodar win it was 1-2 (4.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood.

Result
Zenit St PetersburgDrawFC Krasnodar
62.04% (0.132 0.13) 20.3% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06) 17.66% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Both teams to score 56.49% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.66% (0.142 0.14)39.33% (-0.144 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.33% (0.148 0.15)61.67% (-0.15 -0.15)
Zenit St Petersburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.82% (0.078999999999994 0.08)12.17% (-0.081000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.18% (0.169 0.17)37.81% (-0.171 -0.17)
FC Krasnodar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.32% (0.0019999999999953 0)35.68% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)72.45% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Zenit St Petersburg 62.04%
    FC Krasnodar 17.66%
    Draw 20.3%
Zenit St PetersburgDrawFC Krasnodar
2-1 @ 9.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 9.63% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 9.15% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 6.97% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 6.76% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.67% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.59% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.56% (0.021 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.89% (0.011 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.55% (0.014 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.5% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 3.85%
Total : 62.04%
1-1 @ 9.43% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 4.34% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 20.3%
1-2 @ 4.86% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.48% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.31% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.76% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.67% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 17.66%

Head to Head
May 13, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 27
Zenit
2-2
Krasnodar
Malcom (15'), Cassierra (90+6')
Claudinho (78'), Kuzyaev (84'), Krugovoi (90+1')
Banjac (51'), Ionov (58')
Cobnan (29')
Oct 30, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Krasnodar
0-1
Zenit
Kuzyaev (89' pen.)
Apr 25, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 26
Krasnodar
1-3
Zenit
Manelov (73')
Manelov (85'), Petrov (88')
Sergeev (35'), Malcom (42'), Ozdoyev (88')
Mostovoy (84')
Aug 7, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Zenit
3-2
Krasnodar
Azmoun (9', 35'), Erokhin (44')
Kuzyaev (13'), Wendel (27')
Cordoba (24'), Spajic (77')
Ramirez (79')
Apr 17, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 26
Krasnodar
2-2
Zenit
Ionov (7', 60')
Olsson (54'), Chernov (71'), Claesson (89')
Azmoun (75'), Mostovoy (86')
Chistyakov (44'), Azmoun (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Zenit St PetersburgZenit30176752272557
2FC KrasnodarKrasnodar30168645291656
3Dynamo Moscow30168653391456
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv301411552381453
5Spartak Moscow3014884132950
6CSKA MoscowCSKA301212656401648
7RostovRostov30127114346-343
8Rubin Kazan30119103138-742
9Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov30118114644241
10Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny30105153345-1235
11Fakel30711122231-932
12OrenburgOrenburg30710133441-731
13Ural YekaterinburgUral3079143046-1630
14Nizhny Novgorod3086162951-2230
15Baltika3075183342-926
16Sochi3059163748-1124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!