MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 16:05:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 32
May 18, 2024 at 5.20pm UK
Ar-Rass Stadium (Al Hazm Club Stadium) (Ar-Rass (Rass))

Al Hazem
1 - 1
Al Riyadh

Ricardo (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Viana (50' og.)
Al Dosari (90+4'), Toure (90+12'), Al Oqil (90+12')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al Hazem and Al Riyadh, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Hilal 4-1 Al Hazem
Saturday, May 11 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Riyadh 0-0 Al-Taawoun
Thursday, May 9 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al Hazem 0-1 Al Riyadh

With two of the division's lowest-scoring teams facing off, we expect a nervy and cagey affair with clear-cut chances at a premium. That said, we are also backing the away side to carry the day come the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Hazem win with a probability of 38.95%. A win for Al Riyadh had a probability of 35.85% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Hazem win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.55%) and 2-0 (6.23%). The likeliest Al Riyadh win was 0-1 (8.24%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood.

Result
Al HazemDrawAl Riyadh
38.95% (0.609 0.61) 25.2% (0.745 0.74) 35.85% (-1.354 -1.35)
Both teams to score 56.98% (-2.795 -2.8)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.37% (-3.567 -3.57)46.64% (3.567 3.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.1% (-3.437 -3.44)68.9% (3.436 3.44)
Al Hazem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.33% (-1.278 -1.28)23.67% (1.277 1.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.22% (-1.875 -1.88)57.79% (1.875 1.88)
Al Riyadh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.65% (-2.373 -2.37)25.35% (2.373 2.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.86% (-3.372 -3.37)60.15% (3.373 3.37)
Score Analysis
    Al Hazem 38.95%
    Al Riyadh 35.85%
    Draw 25.19%
Al HazemDrawAl Riyadh
1-0 @ 8.65% (0.946 0.95)
2-1 @ 8.55% (0.077 0.08)
2-0 @ 6.23% (0.469 0.47)
3-1 @ 4.11% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-0 @ 2.99% (0.119 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.29 -0.29)
4-1 @ 1.48% (-0.101 -0.1)
4-0 @ 1.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.02% (-0.147 -0.15)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 38.95%
1-1 @ 11.86% (0.54 0.54)
0-0 @ 6% (0.855 0.86)
2-2 @ 5.87% (-0.363 -0.36)
3-3 @ 1.29% (-0.234 -0.23)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 8.24% (0.668 0.67)
1-2 @ 8.14% (-0.184 -0.18)
0-2 @ 5.65% (0.087 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.73% (-0.357 -0.36)
2-3 @ 2.68% (-0.371 -0.37)
0-3 @ 2.59% (-0.143 -0.14)
1-4 @ 1.28% (-0.223 -0.22)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.202 -0.2)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 35.85%

Head to Head
Nov 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 15
Al Riyadh
0-0
Al Hazem
Al-Khaibari (56'), Toure (61')
Ricardo (77')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!