MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:25:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 30
Mar 9, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Carlos Belmonte

Albacete
1 - 2
Real Oviedo

Isaac (64')
Fernandes (28'), Marchan (48'), Quiles (55'), Olaetxea (74'), Isaac (90+2'), Silva (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Moyano (53'), Seoane (88')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Albacete and Real Oviedo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sporting Gijon 2-1 Albacete
Friday, March 1 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Real Oviedo 3-2 Levante
Saturday, March 2 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albacete win with a probability of 45.87%. A draw had a probability of 28.7% and a win for Real Oviedo had a probability of 25.43%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albacete win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.5%) and 2-1 (8.31%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.98%), while for a Real Oviedo win it was 0-1 (10.14%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
AlbaceteDrawReal Oviedo
45.87% (0.12 0.12) 28.7% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05) 25.43% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
Both teams to score 42.07% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.49% (0.112 0.11)63.51% (-0.112 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.16% (0.078000000000003 0.08)82.83% (-0.079000000000008 -0.08)
Albacete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.19% (0.117 0.12)27.81% (-0.118 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.6% (0.15 0.15)63.4% (-0.15 -0.15)
Real Oviedo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.28%41.72% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.81% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)78.19% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Albacete 45.86%
    Real Oviedo 25.43%
    Draw 28.7%
AlbaceteDrawReal Oviedo
1-0 @ 14.84% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 9.5% (0.022 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.31% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.05% (0.023 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.54% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.55% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.3% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.13% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Other @ 1.64%
Total : 45.86%
1-1 @ 12.98% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 11.6% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 3.63% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 28.7%
0-1 @ 10.14% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 5.67% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 4.43% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.65% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.29% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.06% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 25.43%

Head to Head
Oct 13, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 11
Real Oviedo
3-0
Albacete
De la Fuente (48', 63'), Baston (53')
Seoane (38')

Rodriguez (3'), Olaetxea (24'), Silva (76')
Rodriguez (45+1')
Feb 26, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 29
Real Oviedo
1-1
Albacete
Jimmy (29')
Rodriguez (65')
Oct 15, 2022 8pm
Jan 30, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 23
Real Oviedo
0-1
Albacete

Mier (35'), Tejera (73')
Zozulya (58')
Zozulya (90+2'), Boyomo (90+6'), Gorosito (90+7')
Oct 3, 2020 5.15pm
Gameweek 4
Albacete
1-1
Real Oviedo
Maly Diamanka (55')
Gorosito (10'), Fuster (13'), Kecojevic (19'), Jimenez (74'), Azamoum (88')
Arribas (11')
Nieto (53'), Gonzalez (54'), Fernandez Salas (85'), Tejera (90+3')
Arribas (21'), Nieto (64')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!