MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 17:51:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Espanyol logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 36
Apr 21, 2024 at 1pm UK
RCDE Stadium

Espanyol
vs.
FC Andorra

Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Espanyol and FC Andorra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leganes 0-0 Espanyol
Friday, April 12 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Eldense 0-2 FC Andorra
Saturday, April 6 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: FC Andorra vs. Eibar
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Espanyol win with a probability of 57.38%. A draw has a probability of 23.5% and a win for FC Andorra has a probability of 19.13%.

The most likely scoreline for a Espanyol win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.84%) and 2-1 (9.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.15%), while for a FC Andorra win it is 0-1 (6.4%).

Result
EspanyolDrawFC Andorra
57.38% (0.174 0.17) 23.48% (-0.09 -0.09) 19.13% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Both teams to score 48.85% (0.125 0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.16% (0.235 0.23)50.83% (-0.23999999999999 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.28% (0.207 0.21)72.72% (-0.212 -0.21)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.51% (0.14700000000001 0.15)17.49% (-0.152 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.01% (0.259 0.26)47.98% (-0.264 -0.26)
FC Andorra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.21% (0.041000000000004 0.04)40.79% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.63% (0.035 0.04)77.37% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Espanyol 57.37%
    FC Andorra 19.13%
    Draw 23.48%
EspanyolDrawFC Andorra
1-0 @ 12.43% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-0 @ 10.84%
2-1 @ 9.72% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.3% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.65% (0.036 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.75% (0.027 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.53% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.46% (0.027 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.014 0.01)
5-0 @ 0.96% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 57.37%
1-1 @ 11.15% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.13% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.36% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 23.48%
0-1 @ 6.4% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
1-2 @ 5% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.87% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.5% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.3% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 19.13%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 20
FC Andorra
1-1
Espanyol
Gil (83')
Nieto (42')
Pampin (66' og.)
Bare (27'), Lozano (57'), Gragera (72'), Balde (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7Racing de SantanderRacing34158115448653
8ElcheElche34158113531453
9Levante35121584240251
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol34131294140151
11Burgos34148124143-250
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca34915102923642
14Eldense351012134150-942
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza341011133232041
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!