MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:29:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 33
Mar 29, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de El Plantio
Espanyol logo

Burgos
0 - 0
Espanyol


Curro (11'), Nino (39'), Antonio Caro (45+2'), Matos (68')
Bolo (12')
FT

Bare (11'), Milla (53'), Gragera (78')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Burgos and Espanyol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Huesca 3-0 Burgos
Sunday, March 24 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Espanyol 1-1 Tenerife
Saturday, March 23 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Burgos win with a probability of 39.74%. A win for Espanyol had a probability of 31.57% and a draw had a probability of 28.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Burgos win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.99%) and 2-0 (7.69%). The likeliest Espanyol win was 0-1 (11.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
BurgosDrawEspanyol
39.74% (0.029000000000003 0.03) 28.68% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 31.57% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Both teams to score 45.21% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.85% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)61.15% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.89% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)81.1% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.96%30.03% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.84% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)66.16% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.62% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)35.38% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.86% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)72.14% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Burgos 39.74%
    Espanyol 31.56%
    Draw 28.67%
BurgosDrawEspanyol
1-0 @ 12.78% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.99% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 7.69% (0.011 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 3.08% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.66% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 0.96%
4-0 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 39.74%
1-1 @ 13.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.62% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.15% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 28.67%
0-1 @ 11.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.9% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.74% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.39% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.99% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.44% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 31.56%

Head to Head
Dec 19, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 21
Espanyol
3-3
Burgos
Braithwaite (20'), Gomez (64'), Puado (81')
Bare (45+1'), Puado (57'), Gil (88')
Appin (12'), Grego (45+5'), Curro (75')
Grego (15'), Curro (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!