MX23RW : Monday, April 15 15:16:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Levante logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 28
Mar 13, 2024 at 6pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Valencia

Levante
0 - 0
FC Andorra


Capa (13'), Cantero (54')
FT

Orellana (60')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Levante and FC Andorra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Levante 1-0 Sporting Gijon
Sunday, March 10 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Huesca 2-0 FC Andorra
Friday, March 8 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Levante win with a probability of 52.31%. A draw had a probability of 26.4% and a win for FC Andorra had a probability of 21.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Levante win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.78%) and 2-1 (9.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.21%), while for a FC Andorra win it was 0-1 (8.25%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood.

Result
LevanteDrawFC Andorra
52.31% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 26.41% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 21.29% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Both teams to score 43.85% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.9% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)59.1% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.45% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)79.55% (0.018999999999991 0.02)
Levante Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.25% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)22.76% (0.016000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.56% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)56.44% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
FC Andorra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.77% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)43.24% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.51% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)79.49% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Levante 52.3%
    FC Andorra 21.29%
    Draw 26.4%
LevanteDrawFC Andorra
1-0 @ 14.56% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 10.78%
2-1 @ 9.04% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 5.32% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 4.46% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.97% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.87% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.65% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 52.3%
1-1 @ 12.21%
0-0 @ 9.84% (0.0089999999999986 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.79% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 26.4%
0-1 @ 8.25% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.12% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 3.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.43% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 0.97%
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 21.29%

How you voted: Levante vs FC Andorra

Levante
87.5%
Draw
12.5%
FC Andorra
0.0%
16
Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 13
FC Andorra
2-0
Levante
Scheidler (61'), Benito (90+6')
Pastor (2'), Scheidler (9')

de la Fuente (9'), Rey (23'), Lozano (74')
Feb 11, 2023 5.30pm
Dec 21, 2022 6pm
Second Round
Levante
2-1
FC Andorra
Brugui (12'), Cantero (42')
Gil (59')
Oct 1, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 8
FC Andorra
3-1
Levante
Valera (58', 90+2'), Bakis (62')
Brugue (7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!