MX23RW : Monday, March 4 05:37:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Juventus logo
Serie A | Gameweek 24
Feb 12, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Allianz Stadium
Udinese logo
Juventus
0 - 1
Udinese

Bremer (38'), Gatti (74'), Nicolussi (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gianetti (25')
Ehizibue (10'), Walace (82'), Success (89')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Serie A clash between Juventus and Udinese, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Udinese 0-0 Monza
Saturday, February 3 at 2pm in Serie A

We said: Juventus 2-0 Udinese

The last league draw between these clubs in Turin dates back to March 1990, and despite the visitors' propensity for ending games level this season, that wait for a stalemate will go on. With a routine win on Monday, Max Allegri will become the first coach to reach 1000 points in Serie A. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 69.47%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Udinese had a probability of 11.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (13.11%) and 2-1 (9.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.06%), while for a Udinese win it was 0-1 (4.39%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood.

Result
JuventusDrawUdinese
69.47% (-0.235 -0.23) 19.21% (0.095999999999997 0.1) 11.32% (0.138 0.14)
Both teams to score 43.58% (0.154 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.03% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)47.97% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.85% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)70.14% (0.043000000000006 0.04)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.33% (-0.083000000000013 -0.08)12.67% (0.08 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.16% (-0.169 -0.17)38.84% (0.166 0.17)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.9% (0.22000000000001 0.22)50.1% (-0.22300000000001 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.27% (0.153 0.15)84.72% (-0.15599999999999 -0.16)
Score Analysis
    Juventus 69.46%
    Udinese 11.32%
    Draw 19.21%
JuventusDrawUdinese
2-0 @ 13.54% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-0 @ 13.11% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.36% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 9.33% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-1 @ 6.45% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
4-0 @ 4.82% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-1 @ 3.33% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.23% (0.012 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.99% (-0.027 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.38% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 69.46%
1-1 @ 9.06% (0.048 0.05)
0-0 @ 6.35% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.24% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 19.21%
0-1 @ 4.39% (0.037 0.04)
1-2 @ 3.13% (0.037 0.04)
0-2 @ 1.52% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 11.32%

How you voted: Juventus vs Udinese

Juventus
88.4%
Draw
8.1%
Udinese
3.5%
198
Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Udinese
0-3
Juventus

Kabasele (31')
Chiesa (2'), Vlahovic (20' pen.), Rabiot (45+3')
Sandro (27'), Danilo (35'), Locatelli (90+5')
Jun 4, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 38
Udinese
0-1
Juventus

Arslan (88'), Nestorovski (89'), Sottil (90+2')
Chiesa (68')
Gatti (39'), Paredes (88')
Jan 7, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Juventus
1-0
Udinese
Danilo (86')
Jan 15, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 22
Juventus
2-0
Udinese
Dybala (19'), McKennie (79')
Arthur (23')

Soppy (34'), Cioffi (39'), Zeegelaar (77')
Aug 22, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
Udinese
2-2
Juventus
Pereyra (51' pen.), Deulofeu (83')
Walace (76')
Dybala (3'), Cuadrado (23')
Szczesny (50'), Kulusevski (88'), Ronaldo (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan26223167125569
2Juventus27176442212157
3AC Milan27175551321956
4Bologna27149441241751
5Roma27145852331947
6Atalanta BCAtalanta27144949301946
7Napoli27127842311143
8Fiorentina2712693930942
9Lazio27124113229340
10Torino2791082525037
11Monza279992834-636
12Genoa268992831-333
13Lecce27510122544-1925
14Empoli2767142241-1925
15Udinese2731592641-1524
16FrosinoneFrosinone2766153556-2124
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2758142436-1223
18CagliariCagliari2758142547-2223
19SassuoloSassuolo2755173255-2320
20Salernitana2728172154-3314

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!