MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 11:31:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Udinese logo
Serie A | Gameweek 1
Aug 20, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Dacia Arena
Juventus logo

Udinese
0 - 3
Juventus


Kabasele (31')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Chiesa (2'), Vlahovic (20' pen.), Rabiot (45+3')
Sandro (27'), Danilo (35'), Locatelli (90+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Udinese and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Udinese 4-1 Catanzaro
Friday, August 11 at 5pm in Coppa Italia
Last Game: Juventus 0-0 Atalanta
Saturday, August 12 at 7.30pm in Club Friendlies 1

We said: Udinese 0-1 Juventus

For all their flaws, Max Allegri's Juventus generally find a way to get the job done, and they can continue their dominance over Udinese this weekend. Kicking off a fresh campaign with a typically no-frills win, Juve should be able to shut out their hosts for 90 minutes and sneak a goal or two at some stage. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 42%. A win for Udinese had a probability of 32.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.83%) and 0-2 (7.23%). The likeliest Udinese win was 1-0 (8.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Juventus would win this match.

Result
UdineseDrawJuventus
32.1% (-0.228 -0.23) 25.9% (0.143 0.14) 42% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Both teams to score 53.7% (-0.554 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.53% (-0.678 -0.68)50.47% (0.681 0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.6% (-0.604 -0.6)72.39% (0.605 0.61)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.5% (-0.486 -0.49)29.5% (0.488 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.48% (-0.599 -0.6)65.51% (0.601 0.6)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.17% (-0.254 -0.25)23.82% (0.257 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42% (-0.368 -0.37)58% (0.369 0.37)
Score Analysis
    Udinese 32.1%
    Juventus 42%
    Draw 25.89%
UdineseDrawJuventus
1-0 @ 8.58% (0.119 0.12)
2-1 @ 7.51% (-0.054 -0.05)
2-0 @ 5.24% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 3.06% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.19% (-0.063 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.13% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-1 @ 0.93% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 32.1%
1-1 @ 12.3% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 7.03% (0.19 0.19)
2-2 @ 5.39% (-0.08 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 10.08% (0.198 0.2)
1-2 @ 8.83% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.23% (0.09 0.09)
1-3 @ 4.22% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.46% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.58% (-0.058 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1.51% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 42%

How you voted: Udinese vs Juventus

Udinese
18.9%
Draw
3.8%
Juventus
77.4%
53
Head to Head
Jun 4, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 38
Udinese
0-1
Juventus

Arslan (88'), Nestorovski (89'), Sottil (90+2')
Chiesa (68')
Gatti (39'), Paredes (88')
Jan 7, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Juventus
1-0
Udinese
Danilo (86')
Jan 15, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 22
Juventus
2-0
Udinese
Dybala (19'), McKennie (79')
Arthur (23')

Soppy (34'), Cioffi (39'), Zeegelaar (77')
Aug 22, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
Udinese
2-2
Juventus
Pereyra (51' pen.), Deulofeu (83')
Walace (76')
Dybala (3'), Cuadrado (23')
Szczesny (50'), Kulusevski (88'), Ronaldo (90+5')
May 2, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 34
Udinese
1-2
Juventus
Molina (10')
Arslan (44'), Pereyra (55'), De Paul (83')
Ronaldo (83' pen., 89')
Pirlo (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus331810547262164
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Lazio33164134235752
7Atalanta BCAtalanta311561057362151
8Napoli331310105041949
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina31128114336744
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa33912123540-539
13CagliariCagliari33711153656-2032
14Lecce32711142748-2132
15Hellas VeronaHellas Verona33710163144-1331
16Empoli3387182648-2231
17Udinese32416123048-1828
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!