MX23RW : Friday, May 24 03:18:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Monza
Serie A | Gameweek 33
Apr 21, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
U-Power Stadium
Atalanta logo

Monza
1 - 2
Atalanta

Maldini (89')
Birindelli (3'), Izzo (66'), Bondo (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
De Ketelaere (44'), Bilal Toure (72')
Djimsiti (83'), Hien (90+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Monza and Atalanta BC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bologna 0-0 Monza
Saturday, April 13 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Atalanta 0-1 Liverpool
Thursday, April 18 at 8pm in Europa League

We said: Monza 2-2 Atalanta BC

Every game carries significance for Atalanta right now - and they are coming around every few days - so a more rested and relaxed Monza side may be able to take advantage. As Sunday's visitors do not tend to travel well, a score draw could be the final outcome. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atalanta BC win with a probability of 43.81%. A win for Monza had a probability of 30.99% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atalanta BC win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.07%) and 0-2 (7.32%). The likeliest Monza win was 1-0 (7.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Atalanta BC would win this match.

Result
MonzaDrawAtalanta BC
30.99% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 25.2% (-0.173 -0.17) 43.81% (0.163 0.16)
Both teams to score 55.53% (0.586 0.59)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.12% (0.76 0.76)47.88% (-0.755 -0.76)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.94% (0.697 0.7)70.06% (-0.691 -0.69)
Monza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.05% (0.39100000000001 0.39)28.95% (-0.386 -0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.17% (0.48099999999999 0.48)64.83% (-0.476 -0.48)
Atalanta BC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.16% (0.401 0.4)21.84% (-0.395 -0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.93% (0.603 0.6)55.07% (-0.59699999999999 -0.6)
Score Analysis
    Monza 30.99%
    Atalanta BC 43.81%
    Draw 25.19%
MonzaDrawAtalanta BC
1-0 @ 7.84% (-0.162 -0.16)
2-1 @ 7.39% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.86% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
3-1 @ 3.05% (0.039 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.32% (0.056 0.06)
3-0 @ 2.01% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 0.95% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 30.99%
1-1 @ 11.92% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 6.32% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-2 @ 5.62% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.18% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 9.62% (-0.188 -0.19)
1-2 @ 9.07% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 7.32% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-3 @ 4.6% (0.069 0.07)
0-3 @ 3.71% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.85% (0.073 0.07)
1-4 @ 1.75% (0.047 0.05)
0-4 @ 1.41% (0.022 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.09% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 43.81%

How you voted: Monza vs Atalanta

Monza
18.1%
Draw
25.0%
Atalanta BC
56.9%
72
Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Atalanta
3-0
Monza
Ederson (35'), Scamacca (42', 62')

Pessina (44'), Mari (59'), Izzo (83')
Jun 4, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 38
Atalanta
5-2
Monza
Koopmeiners (12', 45+1', 79'), Hojlund (74'), Muriel (90+2')
Piero Gasperini (0'), Toloi (64')
Piero Gasperini (67')
Colpani (51'), Petagna (81')
Rovella (33'), Izzo (63')
Santos (70')
Sep 5, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Monza
0-2
Atalanta
Hojlund (57'), Santos (65' og.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CInter Milan37296287206793
2AC Milan37228773462774
3Bologna371814554302468
4Juventus371814552312168
5Atalanta BCAtalanta362061067392866
6Roma371891064442063
7Lazio371861348381060
8Fiorentina371691258441457
9Torino371314103633353
10Napoli371313115548752
11Genoa371113134345-246
12Monza371112143949-1045
13Hellas VeronaHellas Verona37910183649-1337
14Lecce37813163254-2237
15CagliariCagliari38812184268-2636
16FrosinoneFrosinone37811184468-2435
17Udinese37519133653-1734
18Empoli3789202753-2633
RSassuoloSassuolo3778224274-3229
RSalernitana37210252978-4916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!