MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 11:18:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 27
Feb 27, 2024 at 5.15pm UK
Stadio Cino e Lillo Del Duca
Brescia logo

Ascoli
1 - 1
Brescia

Mendes (38' pen.)
Bellusci (78')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Dickmann (44')
van de Looi (45+2')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Ascoli and Brescia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FeralpiSalo 0-1 Ascoli
Saturday, February 24 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 0-0 Reggiana
Saturday, February 24 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ascoli win with a probability of 40.13%. A win for Brescia had a probability of 30.66% and a draw had a probability of 29.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ascoli win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.93%) and 2-1 (7.86%). The likeliest Brescia win was 0-1 (11.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.34%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood.

Result
AscoliDrawBrescia
40.13% (-0.206 -0.21) 29.21% (0.093 0.09) 30.66% (0.109 0.11)
Both teams to score 43.53% (-0.206 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.91% (-0.271 -0.27)63.09% (0.269 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.47% (-0.198 -0.2)82.53% (0.19500000000001 0.2)
Ascoli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.22% (-0.259 -0.26)30.78% (0.256 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.95% (-0.305 -0.31)67.05% (0.30200000000001 0.3)
Brescia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.89% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)37.11% (0.061 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.1% (-0.064 -0.06)73.9% (0.061000000000007 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Ascoli 40.13%
    Brescia 30.66%
    Draw 29.2%
AscoliDrawBrescia
1-0 @ 13.46% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 7.93% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.86% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.12% (-0.035 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.09% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.53% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-0 @ 0.92% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 40.13%
1-1 @ 13.34% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 11.42% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 3.9% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 29.2%
0-1 @ 11.32% (0.1 0.1)
1-2 @ 6.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.61% (0.037 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.19% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.85% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.29% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 30.66%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 8
Brescia
1-1
Ascoli
Moncini (85')
Galazzi (25'), Dickmann (27')
Falzerano (15')
Nestorovski (29'), Falzerano (45+3'), Bellusci (84')
Apr 1, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 31
Ascoli
4-3
Brescia
Mendes (42'), Forte (47'), Caligara (90+1' pen.), Marsura (90+5')
Listkowski (19'), Aye (65' pen.), Bisoli (90+9')
Nov 5, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 12
Brescia
1-1
Ascoli
Aye (54')
Botteghin (90+3')
Feb 23, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 25
Brescia
2-0
Ascoli
Palacio (19', 52')
Bisoli (35'), Tramoni (65')

Botteghin (27'), Caligara (63'), Bidaoui (71')
Sep 25, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 6
Ascoli
2-3
Brescia
Dionisi (17'), Felicioli (23')
Botteghin (32'), De Paoli (85')
Cistana (44'), Chancellor (60'), Pajac (73' pen.)
Mateju (29')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma342010459322770
2Como34207754371767
3VeneziaVenezia34197862392364
4Cremonese34179843281560
5CatanzaroCatanzaro341681053421156
6Palermo3414101058481052
7Brescia341113103835346
8Sampdoria34138134748-145
9Pisa341111124546-144
10Cittadella341111123740-344
11SudtirolSudtirol341110134041-143
12Modena34816103744-740
13Reggiana34816103442-840
14Cosenza CalcioCosenza34912133938139
15Ternana34910153845-737
16BariBari34715123343-1036
17SpeziaSpezia34715123146-1536
18AscoliAscoli34713143338-534
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3487194059-1931
20Lecco3468203262-3026


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!