MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 18:27:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 28
Mar 4, 2024 at 2pm UK
5 Ocak Fatih Terim Stadyumu

Adana Demirspor
1 - 0
Karagumruk

Balotelli (27' pen.)
Guler (9'), Mohammadi (73'), Maestro (73'), Atal (77')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Eysseric (22'), Dursun (25'), Yalcin (55'), Mor (78')
Ceccherini (90+8')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Adana Demirspor and Fatih Karagumruk, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Trabzonspor 1-0 Adana Demirspor
Sunday, February 25 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 1-1 Alanyaspor
Sunday, February 25 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Adana Demirspor 2-1 Fatih Karagumruk

Although the visitors are in the better form of the two sides, the feeling is that Adana will eventually do enough to avoid a relegation battle. This could be the game where they get another crucial three points on the board, perhaps with a late goal in a tight contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Adana Demirspor win with a probability of 50.56%. A win for Fatih Karagumruk had a probability of 26.64% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Adana Demirspor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.13%) and 2-0 (7.48%). The likeliest Fatih Karagumruk win was 1-2 (6.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Adana Demirspor would win this match.

Result
Adana DemirsporDrawFatih Karagumruk
50.56% (0.15799999999999 0.16) 22.8% (0.041 0.04) 26.64% (-0.197 -0.2)
Both teams to score 60.73% (-0.334 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.31% (-0.362 -0.36)39.69% (0.363 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.96% (-0.374 -0.37)62.04% (0.377 0.38)
Adana Demirspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.12% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)15.88% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.89% (-0.141 -0.14)45.1% (0.143 0.14)
Fatih Karagumruk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.19% (-0.32900000000001 -0.33)27.81% (0.331 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.6% (-0.424 -0.42)63.4% (0.426 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Adana Demirspor 50.56%
    Fatih Karagumruk 26.64%
    Draw 22.8%
Adana DemirsporDrawFatih Karagumruk
2-1 @ 9.57% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.13% (0.115 0.12)
2-0 @ 7.48% (0.086 0.09)
3-1 @ 5.87% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 4.59% (0.04 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.7% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.11% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.73% (-0.021 -0.02)
5-1 @ 0.99% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.65%
Total : 50.56%
1-1 @ 10.4% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.12% (-0.044 -0.04)
0-0 @ 4.42% (0.074000000000001 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.6% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 22.8%
1-2 @ 6.66% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-1 @ 5.65% (0.043 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.62% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.84% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.61% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.54% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 26.64%

How you voted: Adana Demirspor vs Karagumruk

Adana Demirspor
58.8%
Draw
11.8%
Fatih Karagumruk
29.4%
17
Head to Head
Oct 23, 2023 6pm
May 17, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 34
Karagumruk
2-3
Adana Demirspor
Ozbir (44' og.), Diagne (80')
Shukurov (21'), Baniya (34'), Dresevic (65'), Ozdoyev (90+5')
Ndiaye (51'), Onyekuru (76'), Dresevic (84' og.)
Inler (1'), Sari (61')
Dec 25, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 15
Adana Demirspor
2-1
Karagumruk
Akbaba (11', 43')
Borini (19')
Jan 22, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 23
Adana Demirspor
5-0
Karagumruk
Assombalonga (35', 67'), Akgun (58', 90'), Balotelli (83')
Akaydin (32')

Durmaz (35'), Borini (63'), Balkovec (65'), Biglia (79')
Karamoh (31')
Sep 11, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 4
Karagumruk
4-0
Adana Demirspor
Pesic (14', 21'), Bertolacci (58'), Karamoh (79')

Inler (74'), Svensson (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray33293177215690
2Fenerbahce33275187305786
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor331741256431355
4BesiktasBesiktas33156124438651
5Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul33147124438649
6Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor33146134349-648
7KasimpasaKasimpasa33137135559-446
8AntalyasporAntalyaspor331112103838045
9AlanyasporAlanyaspor331112104346-345
10SivassporSivasspor331112104045-545
11Adana Demirspor33914104944541
12Samsunspor33109143743-639
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu33813124043-337
14KayserisporKayserispor331010133747-1037
15KonyasporKonyaspor33812133447-1336
16GaziantepGaziantep3397173750-1334
17Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3389163742-533
18Hatayspor33712143746-933
19Pendikspor3379173768-3130
RIstanbulspor3347222661-3516


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!