MX23RW : Friday, May 24 08:19:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 15, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Tsentralnyi miskyi Stadion
Veres

Cherkasy
1 - 0
Veres

Khoblenko (48')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kukharuk (39')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between LNZ Cherkasy and Veres.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dynamo Kiev 1-1 Cherkasy
Monday, April 8 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Veres 3-0 Obolon
Saturday, April 6 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LNZ Cherkasy win with a probability of 42.94%. A win for Veres had a probability of 29.86% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a LNZ Cherkasy win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.65%) and 2-0 (8.05%). The likeliest Veres win was 0-1 (9.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.85%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 12% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for LNZ Cherkasy in this match.

Result
LNZ CherkasyDrawVeres
42.94% (0.047000000000004 0.05) 27.21% (0.037999999999997 0.04) 29.86% (-0.087 -0.09)
Both teams to score 48.73% (-0.152 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.58% (-0.174 -0.17)56.42% (0.172 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.57% (-0.141 -0.14)77.43% (0.139 0.14)
LNZ Cherkasy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.98% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)26.02% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.95% (-0.073 -0.07)61.05% (0.073 0.07)
Veres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.86% (-0.157 -0.16)34.14% (0.156 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.17% (-0.169 -0.17)70.82% (0.167 0.17)
Score Analysis
    LNZ Cherkasy 42.93%
    Veres 29.86%
    Draw 27.2%
LNZ CherkasyDrawVeres
1-0 @ 11.95% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
2-1 @ 8.65% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.05% (0.029 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.88% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.61% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.09% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.31% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.22% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 42.93%
1-1 @ 12.85% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.88% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
2-2 @ 4.65% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 9.55% (0.022 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.91% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.13% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.48% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.84% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.67% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 29.86%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 9
Veres
0-0
Cherkasy
Sharay (22')
Kaliuzhnyi (19'), Pasich (78')
Lopyronok (51')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar29225263224171
2Dynamo Kiev29213570274366
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi29166748301854
4Rukh Lviv291213443291449
5Dnipro-1Dnipro-1291310638271149
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2913883730747
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy29108113034-438
8Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2996143045-1533
9Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets29102173845-732
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk29711112936-732
11FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya29710122738-1131
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka29611122131-1029
13Obolon KyivObolon29511131838-2026
14Veres29510142945-1625
15Minai29510142747-2025
16Metalist Kharkiv2958163155-2423


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!