MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 01:50:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Jun 15, 2024 at 7pm UK
Parque Federico Omar Saroldi

River Plate
1 - 1
Maldonado

Ramirez (83' og.)
Almeida (63')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gonzalez (44')
Romero (27'), Petryk (32'), Trasante (33'), Noble (50'), Reyes (56'), Nunez (60'), Nahuel Centeno Fernandez (90+5')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between River Plate and Deportivo Maldonado.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Progreso 1-0 River Plate
Sunday, June 9 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Maldonado 0-2 Defensor
Sunday, June 9 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 36.81%. A win for Deportivo Maldonado had a probability of 35.99% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.02%) and 2-0 (6.54%). The likeliest Deportivo Maldonado win was 0-1 (10.37%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood.

Result
River PlateDrawDeportivo Maldonado
36.81% (0.00099999999999767 0) 27.19% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 35.99% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Both teams to score 50.29% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.85% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)55.15% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.6% (-0.004999999999999 -0)76.39% (0.0030000000000001 0)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)28.84% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.3% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)64.69% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Deportivo Maldonado Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.67% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)29.33% (0.0029999999999966 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.69% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)65.3% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Score Analysis
    River Plate 36.8%
    Deportivo Maldonado 35.99%
    Draw 27.19%
River PlateDrawDeportivo Maldonado
1-0 @ 10.51%
2-1 @ 8.02%
2-0 @ 6.54% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 3.33%
3-0 @ 2.71%
3-2 @ 2.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.03%
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 36.8%
1-1 @ 12.9%
0-0 @ 8.46% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-2 @ 4.92% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 10.37%
1-2 @ 7.91% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 6.36%
1-3 @ 3.24%
0-3 @ 2.6%
2-3 @ 2.01% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 35.99%

Head to Head
Feb 23, 2024 8pm
Gameweek 2
River Plate
3-1
Maldonado
Correa (44'), Cruz De los Santos (65'), Rodriguez (86')
Salaberry (40'), Almeida (45+1'), Barboza (45+1'), Fernandez (74')
De Leon (51')
Cantera (61'), Noble (68'), Menosse (90+7')
Oct 19, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 6
Maldonado
0-0
River Plate
Fernandez (14'), Rodriguez (51'), Cartagena (89')
Barros (70'), Vera (90+3')
Mar 13, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 6
River Plate
3-1
Maldonado
Brunelli (48'), Lopez (76'), Lavega (78')
Fernandez (75')
Oct 2, 2022 3pm
May 7, 2022 10pm
Gameweek 11
Maldonado
2-1
River Plate
Anselmo (80', 87')
Tealde (34'), Varela (49')
Ocampo (26')
Ichazo (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Group 1
1Defensor SportingDefensor632174311
2FenixFenix53029639
3PenarolPenarol52217528
4Montevideo WanderersWanderers52129907
5River PlateRiver Plate621367-17
6ProgresoProgreso521279-27
7Racing de MontevideoRacing512267-15
8Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado503248-43
Group 2
1NacionalNacional5311135810
2Cerro Largo531166010
3Miramar Misiones53027619
4DanubioDanubio5221710-38
5Boston RiverBoston River52125507
6Rampla JuniorsRampla512268-25
7CerroCerro511334-14
8LiverpoolLiverpool510447-33
 
Apertura
1PenarolPenarol1513203172441
2NacionalNacional15104131161534
3Defensor SportingDefensor1584331171428
4Boston RiverBoston River158342117427
5ProgresoProgreso157352525024
6Cerro Largo156361616021
7Racing de MontevideoRacing155462222019
8LiverpoolLiverpool154652224-218
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155371520-518
10CerroCerro154561925-617
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado154381419-515
12Rampla JuniorsRampla154381527-1215
13River PlateRiver Plate153572025-514
14DanubioDanubio153571319-614
15FenixFenix153481117-613
16Miramar Misiones152581828-1011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!