MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 09:43:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 22
Jan 13, 2024 at 5.15pm UK
Llanelian Road

Colwyn Bay
2 - 3
Pontypridd

Owen (54'), Akpan (90+3' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-1)
Green (12', 62'), Cummings (90+5')
Jones (12'), Green (26'), Cummings (90+3')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Colwyn Bay and Pontypridd Town AFC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aberystwyth 1-0 Colwyn Bay
Friday, January 5 at 8pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Pen-y-Bont 1-0 Pontypridd
Sunday, December 31 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Colwyn Bay win with a probability of 50.11%. A win for Pontypridd Town AFC had a probability of 27.39% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Colwyn Bay win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.52%) and 2-0 (7.07%). The likeliest Pontypridd Town AFC win was 1-2 (6.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.07%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood.

Result
Colwyn BayDrawPontypridd Town AFC
50.11% (0.108 0.11) 22.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 27.39% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Both teams to score 62.52% (-0.07 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.38% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)37.63% (0.067 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.14% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)59.86% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Colwyn Bay Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.71% (0.019000000000005 0.02)15.29% (-0.013 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56% (0.030000000000001 0.03)44% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Pontypridd Town AFC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.8% (-0.094000000000008 -0.09)26.2% (0.102 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.71% (-0.133 -0.13)61.3% (0.141 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Colwyn Bay 50.11%
    Pontypridd Town AFC 27.39%
    Draw 22.49%
Colwyn BayDrawPontypridd Town AFC
2-1 @ 9.46% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.52% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.07% (0.028 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.92% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.42% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.97% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.78% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.08% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.86% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.05% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.98%
Total : 50.11%
1-1 @ 10.07% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.34% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.01% (0.012 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.77% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 6.75% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-1 @ 5.37% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 3.59% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.01% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.83% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.6% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.01% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.95% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 27.39%

Head to Head
Nov 19, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 16
Pontypridd
0-3
Colwyn Bay

Pritchard (90+4')
Akpan (24'), McCready (67' pen.), Cumming (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!