MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:32:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 22
Jan 13, 2024 at 5.15pm UK
The KYMCO Stadium

Pen-y-Bont
0 - 1
Connah's Quay


MacDonald (7'), Richards (54'), Harling (70'), Davies (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Wilde (87')
Edwards (12'), Franklin (56'), Poole (90+1'), Stratulis (90+4')
Poole (90+5')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Pen-y-Bont and Connah's Quay Nomads.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pen-y-Bont 1-0 Pontypridd
Sunday, December 31 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Connah's Quay 0-4 New Saints
Sunday, December 31 at 2.30pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Connah's Quay Nomads win with a probability of 55.73%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Pen-y-Bont had a probability of 21.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Connah's Quay Nomads win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.88%) and 0-2 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.69%), while for a Pen-y-Bont win it was 1-0 (5.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Connah's Quay Nomads in this match.

Result
Pen-y-BontDrawConnah's Quay Nomads
21.57% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06) 22.69% (-0.035 -0.04) 55.73% (0.093000000000004 0.09)
Both teams to score 55.11% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.61% (0.083999999999996 0.08)44.38% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.24% (0.081000000000003 0.08)66.76% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)
Pen-y-Bont Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.43% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)34.57% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.71% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)71.29% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Connah's Quay Nomads Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.23% (0.060999999999993 0.06)15.77% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.1% (0.112 0.11)44.9% (-0.114 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Pen-y-Bont 21.57%
    Connah's Quay Nomads 55.73%
    Draw 22.68%
Pen-y-BontDrawConnah's Quay Nomads
1-0 @ 5.79% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-1 @ 5.68% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.08% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.01% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.86%
3-0 @ 1.09% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 21.57%
1-1 @ 10.69% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.45% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.25% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.14% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 22.68%
0-1 @ 10.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 9.88% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 9.3% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-3 @ 6.08% (0.015 0.01)
0-3 @ 5.73% (0.015 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.23% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.81% (0.013 0.01)
0-4 @ 2.64% (0.012 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.49% (0.006 0.01)
1-5 @ 1.04% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-5 @ 0.98% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 55.73%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 10
Connah's Quay
4-2
Pen-y-Bont
Davies (11', 58'), Kenny (24'), Harrington (90')
Davies (36'), Kenny (65'), Disney (90+4')
Venables (70' pen.), Jefferies (81')
Little (22'), Evans (65'), Kircough (68'), Owen (90+1')
Apr 15, 2023 2.30pm
Mar 11, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 4
Pen-y-Bont
1-1
Connah's Quay
Owen (81' pen.)
Nash (65')
Oct 22, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 12
Pen-y-Bont
0-1
Connah's Quay
Hayes (73')
Sep 3, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 5
Connah's Quay
2-0
Pen-y-Bont
Horan (38'), Hayes (75')
Mendes (74'), Harrington (88'), Franklin (89'), Holmes (90+3')

Wood (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!