MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 13:36:45| >> :60:121:121:
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs | First Round | 2nd Leg
May 17, 2024 at 7.10pm UK
Parkstad Limburg Stadion
NAC Breda

Roda JC
0 - 5
NAC Breda


Reith (33'), Vossebelt (71')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kemper (44'), Janosek (49'), Kuijpers (59'), Koscelnik (75'), Haugen (79')
Staring (21'), Martina (38')
Coverage of the Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs First Round clash between Roda JC and NAC Breda.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: NAC Breda 3-1 Roda JC
Monday, May 13 at 7pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: NAC Breda 3-1 Roda JC
Monday, May 13 at 7pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Roda JC win with a probability of 50.09%. A win for NAC Breda had a probability of 26.61% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Roda JC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.73%) and 2-0 (7.76%). The likeliest NAC Breda win was 1-2 (6.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood.

Result
Roda JCDrawNAC Breda
50.09% (0.227 0.23) 23.3% (-0.184 -0.18) 26.61% (-0.044 -0.04)
Both teams to score 58.94% (0.598 0.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.96% (0.807 0.81)42.03% (-0.81 -0.81)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.56% (0.807 0.81)64.44% (-0.80999999999999 -0.81)
Roda JC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.08% (0.38800000000001 0.39)16.92% (-0.389 -0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.02% (0.684 0.68)46.97% (-0.686 -0.69)
NAC Breda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.94% (0.38900000000001 0.39)29.06% (-0.39 -0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.02% (0.478 0.48)64.97% (-0.48 -0.48)
Score Analysis
    Roda JC 50.09%
    NAC Breda 26.61%
    Draw 23.29%
Roda JCDrawNAC Breda
2-1 @ 9.59% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 8.73% (-0.206 -0.21)
2-0 @ 7.76% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-1 @ 5.68% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
3-0 @ 4.6% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.51% (0.084 0.08)
4-1 @ 2.52% (0.065 0.07)
4-0 @ 2.04% (0.031 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.56% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 4.09%
Total : 50.09%
1-1 @ 10.79% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-2 @ 5.93% (0.067 0.07)
0-0 @ 4.92% (-0.18 -0.18)
3-3 @ 1.45% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.29%
1-2 @ 6.67% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-1 @ 6.08% (-0.155 -0.16)
0-2 @ 3.75% (-0.054 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.75% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.44% (0.053 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.55% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 26.61%

Head to Head
May 13, 2024 7pm
First Round 1st Leg
NAC Breda
3-1
Roda JC
Haugen (16'), Janosek (56' pen., 58')
Van den Bergh (86')
Koglin (87')
Raatsie (55'), Didden (65'), Pena Zauner (65')
Mar 23, 2024 7pm
Gameweek 31
Roda JC
3-1
NAC Breda
Ould-Chikh (14'), Schmid (55'), Daneels (74')
Vossebelt (90+4')
Mar Omarsson (22')
Staring (41'), Sejdiu (54'), Van den Bergh (80')
Van den Bergh (84')
Sep 9, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 5
NAC Breda
1-3
Roda JC
Kuijpers (31')
Agougil (61'), Kortsmit (90+5')
Pena Zauner (4'), Schmid (16'), Van der Heide (90+4')
Reith (37'), Ould-Chikh (53'), Daneels (83')
Apr 29, 2023 5.45pm
Gameweek 35
NAC Breda
4-2
Roda JC
Mar Omarsson (12'), Banzuzi (23'), Wernersson (41'), Agougil (90+4')
Vossebelt (35'), Van der Heide (81')
Aug 26, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 4
Roda JC
1-3
NAC Breda
Joppen (90+2')
Douglas (21'), Vossebelt (76'), Limbombe (85')
De Rooij (26'), Van der Sande (48'), Velanas (90+3')
Kortsmit (39'), Banzuzi (45+1'), Garcia McNulty (56'), Velanas (72'), Agougil (85')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!