MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:18:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Independiente
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 8
Mar 2, 2024 at 10.15pm UK
Estadio Libertadores de America

Independiente
2 - 1
Argentinos Jrs

Palacio (31' og.), Maestro Puch (59')
Avalos (53'), Luna (72'), Isla (87')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Veron (29')
Alvarez (24'), Guede (25'), Lescano (42'), Vega (50'), Gabriel Montiel (76')
Alvarez (90+3')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Independiente and Argentinos Juniors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: New England 3-0 Independiente
Friday, March 1 at 1.15am in CONCACAF Champions League
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 3-1 Platense
Monday, February 26 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Independiente win with a probability of 37.67%. A win for Argentinos Juniors had a probability of 31.83% and a draw had a probability of 30.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Independiente win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.53%) and 2-1 (7.23%). The likeliest Argentinos Juniors win was 0-1 (12.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.48%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Independiente would win this match.

Result
IndependienteDrawArgentinos Juniors
37.67% (0.036999999999999 0.04) 30.5% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 31.83% (-0.026 -0.03)
Both teams to score 40.55% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.15% (0.028000000000006 0.03)66.85% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.84% (0.02 0.02)85.16% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Independiente Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.74% (0.037999999999997 0.04)34.25% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.05% (0.042999999999999 0.04)70.95% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.67% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)38.33% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.92% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)75.08% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Independiente 37.66%
    Argentinos Juniors 31.83%
    Draw 30.49%
IndependienteDrawArgentinos Juniors
1-0 @ 14.06%
2-0 @ 7.53% (0.008 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.23% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.69% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.58% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 1.24% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 37.66%
1-1 @ 13.48% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 13.12% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-2 @ 3.47% (0.0029999999999997 0)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 30.49%
0-1 @ 12.59% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.47% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 6.04% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.07% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.11% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.62%
Total : 31.83%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 1.30am
Gameweek 8
Argentinos Jrs
0-0
Independiente
Galvan (43')
Aguilar (21'), Gimenez Rojas (27'), Isla (70'), Marcone (88')
May 7, 2023 12.30am
Gameweek 15
Argentinos Jrs
2-2
Independiente
Avalos (79' pen.), Heredia (83')
Ortiz (45+1'), Cauteruccio (65' pen.)
Jun 16, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 3
Argentinos Jrs
2-1
Independiente
Nuss (21'), Vera (53')
Moyano (45+2'), Nuss (45+5'), Vera (90+1')
Benegas (44')
Rodriguez (39'), Laso (73'), Fernandez (90'), Barreto (90+3')
Jul 19, 2021 12.15am
Second Phase
Independiente
0-0
Argentinos Jrs
Manuel Insaurralde (21'), Roa (76'), Romero (77')
Gomez (26'), Ovando (86'), Di Cesare (87')
Dec 28, 2020 10.20pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!