MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 07:02:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atletico Tucuman
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 3
Feb 7, 2024 at 12.15am UK
Estadio Monumental Presidente Jose Fierro

Tucuman
0 - 0
Argentinos Jrs


Tesuri (10'), Sanchez (40'), Breitenbruch (90')
FT
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Atletico Tucuman and Argentinos Juniors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Instituto 3-0 Tucuman
Tuesday, January 30 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 2-0 Deportivo Riestra
Wednesday, January 31 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 36.98%. A win for Atletico Tucuman had a probability of 32.92% and a draw had a probability of 30.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.28%) and 0-2 (7.28%). The likeliest Atletico Tucuman win was 1-0 (12.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.49%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood.

Result
Atletico TucumanDrawArgentinos Juniors
32.92% (2.061 2.06) 30.1% (0.768 0.77) 36.98% (-2.827 -2.83)
Both teams to score 41.74% (-1.522 -1.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.49% (-2.065 -2.07)65.51% (2.067 2.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.76% (-1.457 -1.46)84.24% (1.458 1.46)
Atletico Tucuman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.23% (0.391 0.39)36.77% (-0.389 -0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.44% (0.39 0.39)73.56% (-0.38800000000001 -0.39)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.02% (-2.834 -2.83)33.98% (2.836 2.84)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.34% (-3.182 -3.18)70.66% (3.182 3.18)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Tucuman 32.92%
    Argentinos Juniors 36.98%
    Draw 30.09%
Atletico TucumanDrawArgentinos Juniors
1-0 @ 12.5% (1.05 1.05)
2-1 @ 6.75% (0.134 0.13)
2-0 @ 6.25% (0.583 0.58)
3-1 @ 2.25% (0.068 0.07)
3-0 @ 2.09% (0.214 0.21)
3-2 @ 1.22% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 32.92%
1-1 @ 13.49% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 12.49% (0.92 0.92)
2-2 @ 3.64% (-0.216 -0.22)
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 30.09%
0-1 @ 13.48% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.28% (-0.513 -0.51)
0-2 @ 7.28% (-0.596 -0.6)
1-3 @ 2.62% (-0.411 -0.41)
0-3 @ 2.62% (-0.444 -0.44)
2-3 @ 1.31% (-0.189 -0.19)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 36.98%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 8.15pm
Gameweek 3
Argentinos Jrs
2-2
Tucuman
Avalos (34' pen.), Gondou (39')
Di Cesare (62'), Torren (63')
Coronel (64' pen., 65')
Bianchi (74')
May 13, 2023 1.30am
Gameweek 16
Tucuman
1-2
Argentinos Jrs
Menendez (43' pen.)
Acosta (32'), Menendez (59'), Romero (69'), Bianchi (77')
Mac Allister (14'), Avalos (47')
Cabrera (42'), Gonzalez (50'), Di Cesare (66'), Dominguez (78'), Martin Arias (90+5'), Sanchez (90')
Milito (33')
Sep 20, 2022 1.30am
Apr 21, 2022 10.30pm
Gameweek 11
Tucuman
2-4
Argentinos Jrs
Bianchi (36'), Tesuri (78')
Bianchi (40'), Carrera (58'), Heredia (88'), Pereyra (90+1')
Avalos (4'), Mac Allister (25'), Veron (86'), Capasso (90+2' og.)
Carabajal (38'), Mac Allister (67')
Oct 17, 2021 7.45pm
Second Phase
Tucuman
4-3
Argentinos Jrs
Ruiz (4'), Carrera (30'), Lotti (54'), Ortiz (79')
Carrera (52'), Mussis (90')
Reniero (76'), Coronel (77'), Mac Allister (90+5')
Avalos (34'), Reniero (39'), Ovando (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1River PlateRiver Plate22006066
2TalleresTalleres22005146
3EstudiantesEstudiantes22003036
4Racing ClubRacing21107434
5HuracanHuracan21104224
6GimnasiaGimnasia21104224
7Independiente Rivadavia21102024
8Instituto21103214
9UnionUnion21102114
10Barracas Central21102114
11Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB11002023
12Boca Juniors21014313
13Deportivo Riestra210112-13
14Atletico TucumanTucuman210112-13
15Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs210135-23
16Rosario CentralRosario201134-11
17Sarmiento201123-11
18San Lorenzo201112-11
19TigreTigre201112-11
20BanfieldBanfield201112-11
21Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz201101-11
22Defensa y JusticiaDefensa201124-21
23IndependienteIndependiente201113-21
24LanusLanus201113-21
25Platense201102-21
26BelgranoBelgrano201147-31
27Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield100113-20
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba200227-50
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!