MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 15:35:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
San Lorenzo
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 11
Mar 16, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Pedro Bidegain
Sarmiento

San Lorenzo
1 - 0
Sarmiento

Ferreira (6')
Bareiro (84'), Herazo (89'), Giay (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Paredes (32'), Manuel Insaurralde (74'), Calcaterra (81')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between San Lorenzo and Sarmiento.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Platense 0-0 San Lorenzo
Sunday, March 10 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sarmiento 3-1 Estudiantes
Saturday, March 9 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a San Lorenzo win with a probability of 54.11%. A draw had a probability of 28.6% and a win for Sarmiento had a probability of 17.28%.

The most likely scoreline for a San Lorenzo win was 1-0 with a probability of 18.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.62%) and 2-1 (7.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.26%), while for a Sarmiento win it was 0-1 (8.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 19% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for San Lorenzo in this match.

Result
San LorenzoDrawSarmiento
54.11% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07) 28.61% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 17.28% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Both teams to score 33.87% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.91% (0.0019999999999989 0)69.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.35%86.65% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
San Lorenzo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.56% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03)26.44% (0.032 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.39% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)61.61% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Sarmiento Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
46.05% (0.07 0.07)53.95% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
12.75% (0.042 0.04)87.24% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    San Lorenzo 54.1%
    Sarmiento 17.28%
    Draw 28.6%
San LorenzoDrawSarmiento
1-0 @ 18.97% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 12.62% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.79% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.6% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.45% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-0 @ 1.86% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.15% (-0.002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.07% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.59%
Total : 54.1%
0-0 @ 14.26%
1-1 @ 11.71% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 2.4% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 28.6%
0-1 @ 8.8% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.61% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.72% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 17.28%

Head to Head
Oct 30, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 11
Sarmiento
0-0
San Lorenzo
Fontana (34'), Paredes (42'), Cruz Kaprof (85')
Perez (6'), Maroni (71'), Hernandez (81')
Feb 20, 2023 10.15pm
Oct 18, 2022 1.30am
Gameweek 26
Sarmiento
2-4
San Lorenzo
Gondou (25'), Quinteros (82')
Braida (18', 61'), Vombergar (42'), Bareiro (45')
Apr 9, 2022 1.30am
Gameweek 9
Sarmiento
2-1
San Lorenzo
Torres (28', 80' pen.)
Mancilla (45+1'), Toledo (61'), Andueza (90+2'), Vismara (90+8')
Ortigoza (90+9' pen.)
Centurion (33'), Gattoni (36'), Gordillo (76')
Gattoni (67')
Nov 30, 2021 8pm
Second Phase
San Lorenzo
1-0
Sarmiento
Fernandez (34')
Rojas (12'), Fernandez (63')

Bravo (45+3'), Castet (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1HuracanHuracan642093614
2Racing ClubRacing6411156913
3TalleresTalleres5410114713
4Instituto6411105513
5UnionUnion541072513
6BelgranoBelgrano63211010011
7GimnasiaGimnasia6312106410
8Independiente Rivadavia631242210
9River PlateRiver Plate53029459
10Rosario CentralRosario623111839
11Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB630345-19
12Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs630369-39
13LanusLanus52216518
14Boca Juniors52125417
15EstudiantesEstudiantes52125507
16Sarmiento621378-17
17Atletico TucumanTucuman614156-17
18IndependienteIndependiente613258-36
19Deportivo Riestra620447-36
20Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield512246-25
21Platense512235-25
22BanfieldBanfield612358-35
23TigreTigre6123510-55
24Barracas Central611438-54
25Defensa y JusticiaDefensa503236-33
26San Lorenzo502336-32
27Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz503226-40
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba5005615-90
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!