MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 09:28:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 5
Apr 21, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Neman

Neman
0 - 1
Vitebsk

FT(HT: 0-0)
Girs (85' pen.)
Skitov (79')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Neman and Vitebsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dnepr Mogilev 0-2 Neman
Saturday, April 13 at 12pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Vitebsk 2-0 Slutsk
Friday, April 12 at 3.30pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Neman win with a probability of 46.27%. A win for Vitebsk had a probability of 27.32% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Neman win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.04%) and 2-0 (8.65%). The likeliest Vitebsk win was 0-1 (8.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.52%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
NemanDrawVitebsk
46.27% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 26.41% (0.026 0.03) 27.32% (-0.012 -0.01)
Both teams to score 49.55% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.36% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)54.64% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.03% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)75.97% (0.075999999999993 0.08)
Neman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.42% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)23.58% (0.044999999999998 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.35% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)57.65% (0.067 0.07)
Vitebsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.84% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)35.16% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.09% (-0.058 -0.06)71.91% (0.061000000000007 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Neman 46.26%
    Vitebsk 27.32%
    Draw 26.41%
NemanDrawVitebsk
1-0 @ 11.97% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.04% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.65% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.36% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.17% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.57% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 46.26%
1-1 @ 12.52% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.29% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 26.41%
0-1 @ 8.67% (0.017000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.54% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.53% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.28% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.65% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.58% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 27.32%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2022 11am
Gameweek 30
Neman
1-1
Vitebsk
Yakimov (33')
Matveenko (64')
Jul 16, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 15
Vitebsk
2-2
Neman
Krasnov (1'), Ksenofontov (61')
Sakovich (56')
Savitskiy (33', 34')
Vasilyev (73'), Adamovic (90+2')
Jul 18, 2021 6.45pm
Gameweek 16
Vitebsk
2-0
Neman
Teverov (67'), Carioca (72')
Wanderson (27')

Zabelin (32'), Khalimonchik (78'), Sukurov (90+1')
Mar 14, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 1
Neman
0-0
Vitebsk
Shamruk (61')
Jul 12, 2020 6.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Neman10703118321
2Torpedo-BelAZTorpedo-BelAZ9621103720
3Dinamo BrestDinamo Brest95402271519
4Dinamo Minsk95401551019
5Slavia MozyrSlavia Mozyr9513148616
6Vitebsk9423108214
7Gomel9342139413
8IslochIsloch10343129313
9BATE BorisovBATE933389-112
10Arsenal Dzerzhinsk932468-211
11SlutskSlutsk10316814-610
12Smorgon9243917-810
13Naftan91531013-38
14Dnepr Mogilev9144410-67
15FC MinskFC Minsk10037618-123
16Shakhtyor SoligorskSoligorsk9117618-12-16


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!