MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:23:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 3
Apr 21, 2024 at 6.15pm UK
Stade du Pays de Charleroi

Charleroi
1 - 0
Eupen

Heymans (14')
Bager (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Nuhu (18'), Andersen (36')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Charleroi and Eupen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kortrijk 1-2 Charleroi
Sunday, April 14 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: RWDM 3-1 Eupen
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Charleroi win with a probability of 51.69%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for Eupen had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Charleroi win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.63%) and 2-0 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.6%), while for a Eupen win it was 0-1 (6.99%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Charleroi in this match.

Result
CharleroiDrawEupen
51.69% (0.063000000000002 0.06) 24.41% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03) 23.9% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 52.53% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.77% (0.096000000000004 0.1)49.23% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.71% (0.085999999999999 0.09)71.29% (-0.084999999999994 -0.08)
Charleroi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.97% (0.060999999999993 0.06)19.03% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.39% (0.1 0.1)50.61% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)
Eupen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.87% (0.022000000000006 0.02)35.13% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.12% (0.024000000000001 0.02)71.88% (-0.02300000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Charleroi 51.69%
    Eupen 23.9%
    Draw 24.4%
CharleroiDrawEupen
1-0 @ 11.09% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.63% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.2%
3-1 @ 5.32% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.09% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.79% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.21% (0.01 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.11% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.16% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 51.69%
1-1 @ 11.6% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.69% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.04% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.4%
0-1 @ 6.99% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.07% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 3.66% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.12%
2-3 @ 1.76% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.28% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 23.9%

Head to Head
Jan 31, 2024 5.45pm
Gameweek 23
Charleroi
1-0
Eupen
Guiagon (66')
Rogelj (59')
Oct 28, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 12
Eupen
2-0
Charleroi
Kral (45'), Mohwald (54')
Keita (12'), Paeshuyse (89'), Magnee (90+1')

Knezevic (26'), Monticelli (76')
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 19
Eupen
1-2
Charleroi
Boris (42')
Nkuba (55'), Marcq (88')
Jul 23, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 1
Charleroi
3-1
Eupen
Zaroury (18'), Bessile (51'), Gholizadeh (90+4')
Andreou (45'), Koffi (90+3')
N'dri (76')
Deom (1')
Dec 19, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 18
Eupen
0-4
Charleroi

Boris (45+1'), Deom (55'), Beck (60'), Agbadou (81')
Gholizadeh (8'), Nicholson (22', 42', 49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1CharleroiCharleroi65103752-1545
2KortrijkKortrijk62132967-3831
3RWD MolenbeekRWDM62133976-3730
4EupenEupen61142966-3728
Championship Round
1Club BruggeBrugge972083354849
2Union SGUnion SG932478433546
3Anderlecht942369393046
4Genk941459461337
5Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge933357471036
6Royal AntwerpAntwerp910859441529
Conference League Play-off Group
1GentGent970278483045
2MechelenMechelen94145650636
3Sint-Truiden93424959-1033
4Leuven94324557-1230
5Standard Liege80534360-1722
6Westerlo80355273-2118
 
Regular Season
1Union SGUnion SG30217263313270
2Anderlecht30189358302863
3Royal AntwerpAntwerp301410655272852
4Club BruggeBrugge30149762293351
5Genk301211751312047
6GentGent301211753381547
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge301451144341047
8MechelenMechelen30136113934545
9Sint-Truiden301010103546-1140
10Standard Liege30810123341-834
11Westerlo3079144254-1230
12Leuven3078153447-1329
13CharleroiCharleroi3078152648-2229
14EupenEupen3073202458-3424
15KortrijkKortrijk3066182257-3524
16RWD MolenbeekRWDM3058173167-3623


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!