MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 06:35:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Leverkusen logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 34
May 18, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
BayArena
Augsburg logo

B. Leverkusen
2 - 1
Augsburg

Boniface (12'), Andrich (27')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Komur (62')
Uduokhai (82')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Bayer Leverkusen and Augsburg, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Augsburg 0-1 Stuttgart
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 Augsburg

Leverkusen may have bigger fish to fry over the next 10 days, but the chance to conclude an entire domestic season unbeaten is one that Alonso's well-rested champions should not pass up on Saturday. Facing an Augsburg side in the midst of an injury crisis and without a single recognised right-back, Die Werkself should do what they do best and end a phenomenal Bundesliga season with no losses on their record. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bayer Leverkusen win with a probability of 76.81%. A draw had a probability of 13.3% and a win for Augsburg had a probability of 9.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bayer Leverkusen win was 3-1 with a probability of 8.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.2%) and 3-0 (7.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.44%), while for an Augsburg win it was 1-2 (2.84%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Bayer Leverkusen would win this match.

Result
Bayer LeverkusenDrawAugsburg
76.81% (0.621 0.62) 13.29% (-0.138 -0.14) 9.9% (-0.4891 -0.49)
Both teams to score 61.65% (-1.539 -1.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.03% (-0.884 -0.88)22.97% (0.879 0.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
57.78% (-1.203 -1.2)42.21% (1.198 1.2)
Bayer Leverkusen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.08% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)4.91% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
80.28% (-0.26100000000001 -0.26)19.72% (0.256 0.26)
Augsburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.84% (-1.558 -1.56)35.16% (1.554 1.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.09% (-1.663 -1.66)71.91% (1.659 1.66)
Score Analysis
    Bayer Leverkusen 76.81%
    Augsburg 9.9%
    Draw 13.29%
Bayer LeverkusenDrawAugsburg
3-1 @ 8.23% (0.025 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.2% (0.073 0.07)
3-0 @ 7.88% (0.349 0.35)
2-0 @ 7.84% (0.391 0.39)
4-1 @ 6.2% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 5.93% (0.229 0.23)
1-0 @ 5.21% (0.288 0.29)
3-2 @ 4.3% (-0.172 -0.17)
5-1 @ 3.74% (-0.032 -0.03)
5-0 @ 3.58% (0.119 0.12)
4-2 @ 3.24% (-0.15 -0.15)
5-2 @ 1.95% (-0.102 -0.1)
6-1 @ 1.88% (-0.028 -0.03)
6-0 @ 1.8% (0.05 0.05)
4-3 @ 1.13% (-0.103 -0.1)
6-2 @ 0.98% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 4.72%
Total : 76.81%
1-1 @ 5.44% (0.079 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.29% (-0.146 -0.15)
0-0 @ 1.73% (0.105 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.5% (-0.127 -0.13)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 13.29%
1-2 @ 2.84% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-1 @ 1.81% (0.037 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.49% (-0.118 -0.12)
1-3 @ 0.99% (-0.072 -0.07)
0-2 @ 0.94% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 9.9%

How you voted: B. Leverkusen vs Augsburg

Bayer Leverkusen
89.8%
Draw
6.5%
Augsburg
3.7%
108
Head to Head
Jan 13, 2024 2.30pm
Gameweek 17
Augsburg
0-1
B. Leverkusen

Vargas (18'), Iago (19'), Dorsch (44')
Palacios (90+4')
Hofmann (45+1')
Feb 3, 2023 7.30pm
Aug 13, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 2
B. Leverkusen
1-2
Augsburg
Aranguiz (43')
Azmoun (79')
Jensen (15'), Hahn (82')
Pedersen (35'), Demirovic (42'), Gouweleeuw (70'), Rexhbecaj (75'), Gikiewicz (82'), Bauer (89')
Jan 22, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 20
B. Leverkusen
5-1
Augsburg
Bellarabi (9'), Diaby (24', 65', 69'), Alario (81')
Bellarabi (6')
Maier (62')
Pedersen (43'), Uduokhai (52')
Aug 28, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 3
Augsburg
1-4
B. Leverkusen
Iago (3' og.), Niederlechner (14' og.), Schick (75'), Wirtz (81')
Demirbay (66')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!