MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 08:46:08| >> :120:69754:69754:
PSG logo
Champions League | Quarter-Finals | 1st Leg
Apr 10, 2024 at 8pm UK
Parc des Princes
Barcelona logo

PSG
2 - 3
Barcelona

Dembele (48'), Vitinha (50')
Vitinha (65'), Beraldo (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Raphinha (37', 62'), Christensen (77')
Roberto (34'), Cubarsi (82'), Christensen (88'), Lopez (89')

The Match

Match Report

Raphinha scores twice as Barcelona claim a thrilling 3-2 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final on Wednesday night.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash between Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Champions League clash between Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Paris Saint-Germain could line up for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg with Barcelona.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Barcelona's injury and suspension news ahead of their Champions League clash with Paris Saint-Germain.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris Saint-Germain win with a probability of 51.21%. A win for Barcelona had a probability of 26.08% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris Saint-Germain win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.2%) and 2-0 (7.6%). The likeliest Barcelona win was 1-2 (6.56%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.36%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood.

Result
Paris Saint-GermainDrawBarcelona
51.21% (-0.544 -0.54) 22.7% (0.147 0.15) 26.08% (0.393 0.39)
Both teams to score 60.53% (-0.129 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.29% (-0.346 -0.35)39.71% (0.342 0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.94% (-0.36 -0.36)62.06% (0.357 0.36)
Paris Saint-Germain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.33% (-0.31399999999999 -0.31)15.66% (0.311 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.3% (-0.58 -0.58)44.69% (0.57700000000001 0.58)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.77% (0.11199999999999 0.11)28.22% (-0.115 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.07% (0.142 0.14)63.93% (-0.145 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Paris Saint-Germain 51.21%
    Barcelona 26.08%
    Draw 22.7%
Paris Saint-GermainDrawBarcelona
2-1 @ 9.61% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-0 @ 8.2% (0.043000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 7.6% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.94% (-0.078 -0.08)
3-0 @ 4.7% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.75% (-0.066 -0.07)
4-0 @ 2.18% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.74% (-0.036 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.02% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 3.73%
Total : 51.21%
1-1 @ 10.36% (0.09 0.09)
2-2 @ 6.08% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-0 @ 4.42% (0.07 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.58% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 22.7%
1-2 @ 6.56% (0.076 0.08)
0-1 @ 5.59% (0.106 0.11)
0-2 @ 3.54% (0.078 0.08)
1-3 @ 2.76% (0.04 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.56% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.49% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 26.08%

How you voted: PSG vs Barcelona

Paris Saint-Germain
44.2%
Draw
25.9%
Barcelona
29.9%
548
Head to Head
Mar 10, 2021 8pm
Round of 16
PSG
1-1
Barcelona
Mbappe (31' pen.)
Kurzawa (8'), Gueye (50'), Paredes (50'), Icardi (89')
Messi (37')
Mingueza (25'), Lenglet (30'), de Jong (38')
Feb 16, 2021 8pm
Round of 16
Barcelona
1-4
PSG
Messi (27' pen.)
Mbappe (32', 65', 85'), Kean (70')
Gueye (20')
Mar 8, 2017 7.45pm
Feb 14, 2017 7.45pm
Apr 21, 2015 7.45pm
Quarter-Finals
Barcelona
2-0
PSG
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!