MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 16:25:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Ipswich logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Norwich logo
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Rotherham logo
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Southampton logo
Stoke logo
Sunderland
Swansea logo
Watford logo
West Brom logo
Blackburn logo
Championship | Gameweek 36
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Ewood Park
Millwall logo

Blackburn
1 - 1
Millwall

Szmodics (63')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Obafemi (54')
Tanganga (36')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Championship clash between Blackburn Rovers and Millwall, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Millwall 1-0 Watford
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Championship

We said: Blackburn Rovers 0-0 Millwall

In a game that both teams will be desperate to avoid defeat in, we are expecting a cagey contest on Tuesday night, especially with Harris's Millwall in town. Blackburn have the division's top goalscorer, but we reckon that they will have to settle for another home point under the leadership of Eustace. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Blackburn Rovers win with a probability of 50.29%. A win for Millwall had a probability of 25.61% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Blackburn Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.61%) and 2-0 (8.47%). The likeliest Millwall win was 0-1 (6.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.39%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Blackburn RoversDrawMillwall
50.29% (0.038000000000004 0.04) 24.1% (0.319 0.32) 25.61% (-0.355 -0.35)
Both teams to score 55.28% (-1.401 -1.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.56% (-1.688 -1.69)46.44% (1.69 1.69)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.28% (-1.609 -1.61)68.72% (1.61 1.61)
Blackburn Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.49% (-0.63 -0.63)18.51% (0.631 0.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.27% (-1.073 -1.07)49.73% (1.074 1.07)
Millwall Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.83% (-1.184 -1.18)32.17% (1.186 1.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.35% (-1.364 -1.36)68.65% (1.365 1.36)
Score Analysis
    Blackburn Rovers 50.29%
    Millwall 25.61%
    Draw 24.1%
Blackburn RoversDrawMillwall
1-0 @ 10.04% (0.504 0.5)
2-1 @ 9.61% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.47% (0.263 0.26)
3-1 @ 5.4% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-0 @ 4.76% (0.053 0.05)
3-2 @ 3.06% (-0.17 -0.17)
4-1 @ 2.28% (-0.097 -0.1)
4-0 @ 2.01% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.29% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 50.29%
1-1 @ 11.39% (0.22 0.22)
0-0 @ 5.95% (0.414 0.41)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.186 -0.19)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.104 -0.1)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.1%
0-1 @ 6.75% (0.262 0.26)
1-2 @ 6.46% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-2 @ 3.83% (0.027 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.44% (-0.115 -0.12)
2-3 @ 2.06% (-0.141 -0.14)
0-3 @ 1.45% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 25.61%

How you voted: Blackburn vs Millwall

Blackburn Rovers
50.6%
Draw
24.1%
Millwall
25.3%
87
Head to Head
Oct 24, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 13
Millwall
1-2
Blackburn
Harding (3')
Rankin-Costello (22'), Brittain (51')
Dolan (90+3')
May 8, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 46
Millwall
3-4
Blackburn
Watmore (8', 37'), Burke (39')
Wharton (22'), Rankin-Costello (51'), Brereton Diaz (63', 86')
Oct 1, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 12
Blackburn
2-1
Millwall
Dolan (57'), Brereton Diaz (63')
Cooper (75')
Mar 8, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 33
Blackburn
0-0
Millwall
Cooper (41'), Wallace (67'), Saville (73')
Aug 14, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 2
Millwall
1-1
Blackburn
Wallace (64')
Kieftenbeld (60')
Brereton Diaz (76')
Lenihan (52'), Ayala (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leicester CityLeicester432941081394291
2Leeds UnitedLeeds44279880374390
3Ipswich TownIpswich432611685533289
4Southampton43259985562984
5West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom4420121267442372
6Norwich CityNorwich442191477611672
7Hull City431812136254866
8Coventry CityCoventry4217121366521463
9Middlesbrough44189176460463
10Preston North EndPreston44189175661-563
11Cardiff CityCardiff44195205061-1162
12Bristol City441611175147459
13Sunderland44168205251156
14Swansea CitySwansea441511185762-556
15Watford441217155958153
16Millwall441411194355-1253
17Stoke CityStoke441311204460-1650
18Queens Park RangersQPR441311204157-1650
19Blackburn RoversBlackburn441310215874-1649
20Plymouth ArgylePlymouth441212205869-1148
21Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds44138233968-2947
22Birmingham CityBirmingham441210224864-1646
23Huddersfield TownHuddersfield44917184774-2744
RRotherham UnitedRotherham44412283285-5324


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!