MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 15:31:02| >> :60:612:612:
Cruzeiro
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 17, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto

Cruzeiro
1 - 0
Union La Calera

Pereira (7')
Pereira (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Aued (90+3')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Cruzeiro and Union La Calera.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: U. Catolica 4-0 Union La Calera
Friday, May 10 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cruzeiro win with a probability of 75.18%. A draw had a probability of 16.1% and a win for Union La Calera had a probability of 8.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cruzeiro win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.47%) and 3-0 (10.61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.64%), while for a Union La Calera win it was 0-1 (3.24%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cruzeiro would win this match.

Result
CruzeiroDrawUnion La Calera
75.18% (-1.483 -1.48) 16.09% (0.475 0.47) 8.73% (1.009 1.01)
Both teams to score 44.02% (3.022 3.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.17% (1.388 1.39)41.82% (-1.388 -1.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.77% (1.382 1.38)64.23% (-1.383 -1.38)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.52% (-0.012 -0.01)9.48% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.19% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)31.81% (0.029 0.03)
Union La Calera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.63% (3.344 3.34)51.37% (-3.345 -3.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.41% (2.122 2.12)85.59% (-2.123 -2.12)
Score Analysis
    Cruzeiro 75.17%
    Union La Calera 8.73%
    Draw 16.09%
CruzeiroDrawUnion La Calera
2-0 @ 13.51% (-0.88 -0.88)
1-0 @ 11.47% (-0.74 -0.74)
3-0 @ 10.61% (-0.7 -0.7)
2-1 @ 9% (0.324 0.32)
3-1 @ 7.07% (0.25 0.25)
4-0 @ 6.25% (-0.413 -0.41)
4-1 @ 4.17% (0.146 0.15)
5-0 @ 2.95% (-0.197 -0.2)
3-2 @ 2.36% (0.299 0.3)
5-1 @ 1.96% (0.067 0.07)
4-2 @ 1.39% (0.175 0.18)
6-0 @ 1.16% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 75.17%
1-1 @ 7.64% (0.279 0.28)
0-0 @ 4.87% (-0.311 -0.31)
2-2 @ 3% (0.381 0.38)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 16.09%
0-1 @ 3.24% (0.119 0.12)
1-2 @ 2.55% (0.325 0.33)
0-2 @ 1.08% (0.138 0.14)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 8.73%

Head to Head
Apr 23, 2024 11pm
Group Stage
Union La Calera
0-0
Cruzeiro
Ferrario (21'), Aued (64')
Elias (60'), Silva (74'), Silva (80')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!