MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:34:44| >> :60:54:54:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 23, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Municipal Nicolas Chahuan Nazar
Cruzeiro

Union La Calera
0 - 0
Cruzeiro


Ferrario (21'), Aued (64')
FT

Elias (60'), Silva (74'), Silva (80')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Union La Calera and Cruzeiro.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Union La Calera 0-1 U. Catolica
Thursday, April 11 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cruzeiro win with a probability of 53.1%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Union La Calera had a probability of 21.09%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cruzeiro win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.73%) and 1-2 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.05%), while for a Union La Calera win it was 1-0 (7.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood.

Result
Union La CaleraDrawCruzeiro
21.09% (0.061 0.06) 25.8% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 53.1% (-0.083000000000006 -0.08)
Both teams to score 45.18% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.77% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)57.23% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.92% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)78.08% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Union La Calera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.64% (0.046000000000006 0.05)42.36% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.26% (0.039000000000001 0.04)78.74% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.37% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)21.63% (0.044 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.25% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)54.75% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Union La Calera 21.09%
    Cruzeiro 53.09%
    Draw 25.8%
Union La CaleraDrawCruzeiro
1-0 @ 7.87% (0.018 0.02)
2-1 @ 5.18% (0.012 0.01)
2-0 @ 3.38% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 1.48% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 1.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 0.97% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 1.08%
Total : 21.09%
1-1 @ 12.05% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 9.16% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.96% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 14.02% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 10.73% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 9.23% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-3 @ 5.48% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 4.71% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.1% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.02% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 1.8% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3%
Total : 53.09%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!