MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 21:47:40| >> :60:5:5:
Cuiaba
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 16, 2024 at 1am UK
Arena Pantanal

Cuiaba
1 - 1
Deportivo Garcilaso

Sobral (72')
Petit (46')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Erustes (39')
Cornejo (45'), Perleche (51'), Cuero (57'), Erustes (63')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Cuiaba and Deportivo Garcilaso.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cuiaba 3-0 Metropolitanos
Thursday, May 9 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Deportivo Garcilaso 0-2 Lanus
Friday, May 10 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cuiaba win with a probability of 75.02%. A draw had a probability of 15.5% and a win for Deportivo Garcilaso had a probability of 9.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cuiaba win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.84%) and 1-0 (9.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.31%), while for a Deportivo Garcilaso win it was 0-1 (2.92%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
CuiabaDrawDeportivo Garcilaso
75.02% (-0.91499999999999 -0.91) 15.5% (0.547 0.55) 9.48% (0.368 0.37)
Both teams to score 49.59% (-0.562 -0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.66% (-1.509 -1.51)36.33% (1.508 1.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.54% (-1.668 -1.67)58.46% (1.667 1.67)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.82% (-0.54600000000001 -0.55)8.18% (0.546 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.35% (-1.388 -1.39)28.65% (1.388 1.39)
Deportivo Garcilaso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54% (-0.29199999999999 -0.29)46% (0.29 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.28% (-0.226 -0.23)81.72% (0.22500000000001 0.23)
Score Analysis
    Cuiaba 75.01%
    Deportivo Garcilaso 9.48%
    Draw 15.5%
CuiabaDrawDeportivo Garcilaso
2-0 @ 11.78% (0.24 0.24)
3-0 @ 9.84% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
1-0 @ 9.42% (0.445 0.45)
2-1 @ 9.16% (0.117 0.12)
3-1 @ 7.64% (-0.111 -0.11)
4-0 @ 6.16% (-0.211 -0.21)
4-1 @ 4.78% (-0.204 -0.2)
5-0 @ 3.09% (-0.194 -0.19)
3-2 @ 2.97% (-0.068 -0.07)
5-1 @ 2.4% (-0.171 -0.17)
4-2 @ 1.86% (-0.095 -0.1)
6-0 @ 1.29% (-0.118 -0.12)
6-1 @ 1% (-0.101 -0.1)
5-2 @ 0.93% (-0.075 -0.07)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 75.01%
1-1 @ 7.31% (0.288 0.29)
0-0 @ 3.76% (0.274 0.27)
2-2 @ 3.56% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 15.5%
0-1 @ 2.92% (0.19 0.19)
1-2 @ 2.84% (0.089 0.09)
0-2 @ 1.13% (0.065 0.07)
2-3 @ 0.92% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 1.67%
Total : 9.48%

Head to Head
Apr 24, 2024 1am
Group Stage
Deportivo Garcilaso
1-1
Cuiaba
Beltran (76')
Cornejo (54'), Caicedo (71')
Salazar (53')
Pitta (73')
Gabriel (61'), Madruga (87')
Clayson (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!