MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 16:29:47| >> :600:4390357:4390357:
Bradford City
EFL Trophy | Semi-Finals
Feb 21, 2024 at 8pm UK
The Utilita Energy Stadium
Wycombe Wanderers

Bradford
0 - 1
Wycombe


McDonald (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Butcher (90+1')
Low (67'), Leahy (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's EFL Trophy clash between Bradford City and Wycombe Wanderers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bradford 1-0 Sutton
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Bradford City 1-2 Wycombe Wanderers

Bradford have been impressive at Valley Parade in recent weeks, but the visit of League One Wycombe will be their toughest assignment of 2024 so far. The Chairboys earned a respectable point against promotion-chasing Oxford on Saturday, so Bloomfield's men should be confident of getting the job done in West Yorkshire on Wednesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bradford City win with a probability of 46.6%. A win for Wycombe Wanderers had a probability of 27.71% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bradford City win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (8.37%). The likeliest Wycombe Wanderers win was 0-1 (8.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Wycombe Wanderers would win this match.

Result
Bradford CityDrawWycombe Wanderers
46.6% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 25.69% (0.134 0.13) 27.71% (-0.182 -0.18)
Both teams to score 51.99% (-0.55099999999999 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.4% (-0.658 -0.66)51.59% (0.656 0.66)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.61% (-0.577 -0.58)73.39% (0.574 0.57)
Bradford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.87% (-0.25399999999999 -0.25)22.13% (0.252 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.49% (-0.385 -0.38)55.5% (0.383 0.38)
Wycombe Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.76% (-0.488 -0.49)33.23% (0.486 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.15% (-0.54 -0.54)69.84% (0.53699999999999 0.54)
Score Analysis
    Bradford City 46.6%
    Wycombe Wanderers 27.71%
    Draw 25.68%
Bradford CityDrawWycombe Wanderers
1-0 @ 11.09% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 9.22% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.37% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
3-1 @ 4.63% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-0 @ 4.21% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.55% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.75% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.59% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 46.6%
1-1 @ 12.21% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 7.35% (0.19 0.19)
2-2 @ 5.08% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 8.1% (0.105 0.11)
1-2 @ 6.73% (-0.053 -0.05)
0-2 @ 4.46% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 2.47% (-0.053 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.86% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.64% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 27.71%

How you voted: Bradford vs Wycombe

Bradford City
53.4%
Draw
18.2%
Wycombe Wanderers
28.4%
88
Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 3pm
First Round
Bradford
1-2
Wycombe
Walker (67')
Ridehalgh (22'), Stubbs (38'), Walker (80')
Phillips (18'), Stubbs (35' og.)
Leahy (24'), Phillips (80'), Stryjek (88'), Hanlan (90+4'), De Barr (90+6')
Feb 2, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 31
Wycombe
0-0
Bradford
El-Abd (84'), Tyson (89')
Aug 25, 2018 3pm
Gameweek 5
Bradford
1-2
Wycombe
Colville (90')
Mackail-Smith (28'), Morris (52')
Gape (50'), Morris (72')
Mar 19, 2013 7.45pm
Feb 12, 2013 7.45pm
Wycombe
0-3
Bradford

Scowen (45'), Winfield (56'), Grant (74')
Atkinson (81'), Doyle (1', 83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!