MX23RW : Monday, July 15 02:24:59| >> :600:8486869:8486869:
Wycombe Wanderers
EFL Trophy | Group Stage
Nov 18, 2023 at 12.30pm UK
Adams Park
AFC Wimbledon

Wycombe
1 - 0
AFC Wimbledon

Sadlier (84')
Breckin (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kalambayi (80')
Coverage of the EFL Trophy Group Stage clash between Wycombe Wanderers and AFC Wimbledon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wycombe Wanderers win with a probability of 41.72%. A win for AFC Wimbledon had a probability of 31.48% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wycombe Wanderers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.64%) and 2-0 (7.56%). The likeliest AFC Wimbledon win was 0-1 (9.37%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.72%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Wycombe Wanderers in this match.

Result
Wycombe WanderersDrawAFC Wimbledon
41.72% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 26.8%31.48% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 50.61% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.66% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)54.34%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.28% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)75.72%
Wycombe Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.3% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)25.7% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.38% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)60.62% (0.00099999999999767 0)
AFC Wimbledon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.12% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)31.88%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.68%68.32% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Score Analysis
    Wycombe Wanderers 41.72%
    AFC Wimbledon 31.48%
    Draw 26.8%
Wycombe WanderersDrawAFC Wimbledon
1-0 @ 11.13%
2-1 @ 8.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 7.56%
3-1 @ 3.92%
3-0 @ 3.42%
3-2 @ 2.24%
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.16%
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 41.72%
1-1 @ 12.72%
0-0 @ 8.19%
2-2 @ 4.94%
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 26.8%
0-1 @ 9.37%
1-2 @ 7.27%
0-2 @ 5.36%
1-3 @ 2.77%
0-3 @ 2.04% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.88%
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 31.48%

Head to Head
Apr 18, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 44
AFC Wimbledon
1-1
Wycombe
Rudoni (21')
Marsh (58'), Brown (70')
Akinfenwa (80')
Tafazolli (73'), Scowen (86')
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 22
Wycombe
2-2
AFC Wimbledon
Akinfenwa (74'), Jacobson (90+6' pen.)
Thompson (62')
Rudoni (4', 90+2')
McCormick (33'), Assal (51'), Rudoni (90+3'), Osew (90+5')
Apr 13, 2020 3pm
Aug 31, 2019 3pm
Apr 27, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 45
AFC Wimbledon
2-1
Wycombe
Pigott (38', 53')
Samuel (49')
Allsop (11'), El-Abd (37')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!