MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 03:07:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 5
Apr 28, 2024 at 4pm UK
KFUM Arena

KFUM
0 - 0
Brann


Rasch (35'), Njie (45+5'), Crone (79'), Hestnes (90+6')
FT

Sery (81'), Hestnes (90+5')
Finne (28')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between KFUM Oslo and SK Brann.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sarpsborg 0-2 KFUM
Sunday, April 21 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Brann 2-0 Odd
Sunday, April 21 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SK Brann win with a probability of 57.37%. A win for KFUM Oslo had a probability of 22.04% and a draw had a probability of 20.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a SK Brann win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.62%) and 0-1 (7.14%). The likeliest KFUM Oslo win was 2-1 (5.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood.

Result
KFUM OsloDrawSK Brann
22.04% (0.123 0.12) 20.59% (0.016000000000002 0.02) 57.37% (-0.14 -0.14)
Both teams to score 63.24% (0.122 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66% (0.078000000000003 0.08)34% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.14% (0.090000000000003 0.09)55.86% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
KFUM Oslo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.71% (0.14899999999999 0.15)28.29% (-0.15 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.99% (0.187 0.19)64.01% (-0.188 -0.19)
SK Brann Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.19% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)11.81% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.96% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)37.04% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    KFUM Oslo 22.04%
    SK Brann 57.37%
    Draw 20.59%
KFUM OsloDrawSK Brann
2-1 @ 5.69% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 4.22%
2-0 @ 2.66% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.56% (0.018 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.4% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.12% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 22.04%
1-1 @ 9.01% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 6.08% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.34% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.82% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 20.59%
1-2 @ 9.63% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.62% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-1 @ 7.14% (-0.033 -0.03)
1-3 @ 6.85% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.43% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-3 @ 4.33% (0.011 0.01)
1-4 @ 3.66% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.9% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-4 @ 2.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-5 @ 1.56% (-0.004 -0)
0-5 @ 1.24% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
2-5 @ 0.99% (0.001 0)
3-4 @ 0.97% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 57.37%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt16113236132336
2SK BrannBrann178632520530
3MoldeMolde1684432191328
4Viking FKViking FK1484226161028
5Fredrikstad146532114723
6KFUM OsloKFUM155642222021
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset145451619-319
8Lillestrom146171824-619
9HamKam154561817117
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
12Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg155282230-817
13FK HaugesundHaugesund134271218-614
14Tromso ILTromso154291724-714
15Odd163581630-1414
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!