MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:09:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 9
Apr 21, 2024 at 7am UK
Ajinomoto Stadium

FC Tokyo
1 - 2
Machida Zelvia

Ogashiwa (21' pen.)
Cklamovski (23')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Na (14'), Oh (25')
Fujimoto (22')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between FC Tokyo and Machida Zelvia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tokyo Verdy 2-2 FC Tokyo
Saturday, April 13 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Machida Zelvia 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, April 13 at 7am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Machida Zelvia win with a probability of 42.73%. A win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 30.88% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Machida Zelvia win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.81%) and 0-2 (7.65%). The likeliest FC Tokyo win was 1-0 (8.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Machida Zelvia would win this match.

Result
FC TokyoDrawMachida Zelvia
30.88% (-1.381 -1.38) 26.39% (0.417 0.42) 42.73% (0.964 0.96)
Both teams to score 51.63% (-1.865 -1.87)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.08% (-2.156 -2.16)52.92% (2.157 2.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.47% (-1.87 -1.87)74.52% (1.87 1.87)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.42% (-2.031 -2.03)31.58% (2.033 2.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.02% (-2.409 -2.41)67.97% (2.41 2.41)
Machida Zelvia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.45% (-0.47 -0.47)24.55% (0.471 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.97% (-0.667 -0.67)59.02% (0.66800000000001 0.67)
Score Analysis
    FC Tokyo 30.88%
    Machida Zelvia 42.72%
    Draw 26.39%
FC TokyoDrawMachida Zelvia
1-0 @ 8.93% (0.262 0.26)
2-1 @ 7.23% (-0.295 -0.3)
2-0 @ 5.15% (-0.137 -0.14)
3-1 @ 2.78% (-0.28 -0.28)
3-0 @ 1.98% (-0.17 -0.17)
3-2 @ 1.95% (-0.227 -0.23)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 30.88%
1-1 @ 12.55% (0.21 0.21)
0-0 @ 7.75% (0.638 0.64)
2-2 @ 5.08% (-0.281 -0.28)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.12 -0.12)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 10.88% (0.76 0.76)
1-2 @ 8.81% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 7.65% (0.435 0.44)
1-3 @ 4.13% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.58% (0.157 0.16)
2-3 @ 2.38% (-0.166 -0.17)
1-4 @ 1.45% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.26% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 42.72%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1592424111329
3Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers159242417729
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka157441411325
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus158161816225
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo156542117423
8FC Tokyo156542624223
9Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1457225141122
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol145631616021
11Avispa Fukuoka154741316-319
12Tokyo Verdy153932023-318
13Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
14Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki154472223-116
15Albirex Niigata154471823-516
16Jubilo Iwata154381922-315
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare153572027-714
19Consadole SapporoConsadole152581328-1511
20Kyoto Sanga1523101129-189


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!