MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 22:08:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Alaves logo
La Liga | Gameweek 33
Apr 27, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio de Mendizorroza
Celta Vigo logo

Alaves
vs.
Celta Vigo

Coverage of the La Liga clash between Alaves and Celta Vigo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Granada 2-0 Alaves
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Next Game: Alaves vs. Atletico
Sunday, April 21 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Betis 2-1 Celta Vigo
Friday, April 12 at 8pm in La Liga
Next Game: Celta Vigo vs. Las Palmas
Saturday, April 20 at 1pm in La Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Alaves win with a probability of 44.69%. A win for Celta Vigo has a probability of 27.92% and a draw has a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alaves win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.71%) and 2-0 (8.63%). The likeliest Celta Vigo win is 0-1 (9.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.86%).

Result
AlavesDrawCelta Vigo
44.69% (0.14400000000001 0.14) 27.39% (0.39 0.39) 27.92% (-0.527 -0.53)
Both teams to score 47.15% (-1.425 -1.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.07% (-1.667 -1.67)57.93% (1.671 1.67)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.37% (-1.33 -1.33)78.63% (1.337 1.34)
Alaves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.19% (-0.678 -0.68)25.81% (0.683 0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.23% (-0.933 -0.93)60.77% (0.939 0.94)
Celta Vigo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.55% (-1.321 -1.32)36.45% (1.328 1.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.76% (-1.361 -1.36)73.24% (1.365 1.36)
Score Analysis
    Alaves 44.69%
    Celta Vigo 27.92%
    Draw 27.39%
AlavesDrawCelta Vigo
1-0 @ 12.74% (0.55 0.55)
2-1 @ 8.71% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-0 @ 8.63% (0.21 0.21)
3-1 @ 3.93% (-0.124 -0.12)
3-0 @ 3.9% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.98% (-0.138 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.069 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.32% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 44.69%
1-1 @ 12.86% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 9.41% (0.582 0.58)
2-2 @ 4.39% (-0.214 -0.21)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 27.39%
0-1 @ 9.5% (0.261 0.26)
1-2 @ 6.49% (-0.183 -0.18)
0-2 @ 4.79% (-0.04 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.18% (-0.144 -0.14)
0-3 @ 1.61% (-0.073 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.48% (-0.129 -0.13)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 27.92%

Head to Head
Sep 28, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Celta Vigo
1-1
Alaves
Marin (35' og.)
de la Torre (15'), Aspas (52'), Beltran (52'), Strand Larsen (69'), Perez (75')
de la Torre (68')
Omorodion (73')
Lopez (78'), Rioja (90+5'), Marin (90+2')
May 7, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 35
Celta Vigo
4-0
Alaves
Galhardo (6'), Aspas (34', 66'), Navarro (57' og.)
Cervi (42')

N'Diaye (24'), Pina (38'), Mendez (53')
Navarro (64')
Nov 27, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 15
Alaves
1-2
Celta Vigo
Joselu (21')
Duarte (32'), Lejeune (38'), Aguirregabiria (57')
Mina (11'), Aspas (70')
Mendez (50'), Tapia (85')
Apr 4, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 29
Alaves
1-3
Celta Vigo
Lejeune (86')
Laguardia (20'), Lejeune (52'), Navarro (65'), Mendez (85')
Nolito (8'), Aspas (14'), Mina (20')
Murillo (2'), Aidoo (24'), Vazquez (86'), Mallo (90+3')
Murillo (54')
Dec 20, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 14
Celta Vigo
2-0
Alaves
Araujo (55'), Nolito (61')
Battaglia (20'), Pina (35')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!