MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 22:37:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Alaves logo
La Liga | Gameweek 32
Apr 21, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio de Mendizorroza
Atletico Madrid logo

Alaves
vs.
Atletico

Coverage of the La Liga clash between Alaves and Atletico Madrid.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Granada 2-0 Alaves
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Dortmund 4-2 Atletico
Tuesday, April 16 at 8pm in Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 41.06%. A win for Alaves has a probability of 31.33% and a draw has a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.4%) and 0-2 (7.7%). The likeliest Alaves win is 1-0 (10.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.01%).

Result
AlavesDrawAtletico Madrid
31.33% (1.999 2) 27.62% (0.712 0.71) 41.06% (-2.705 -2.71)
Both teams to score 48.13% (-1.201 -1.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.54% (-1.947 -1.95)57.46% (1.95 1.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.74% (-1.569 -1.57)78.27% (1.572 1.57)
Alaves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.4% (0.455 0.45)33.61% (-0.451 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.75% (0.491 0.49)70.25% (-0.48700000000001 -0.49)
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.49% (-2.318 -2.32)27.51% (2.323 2.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.99% (-3.093 -3.09)63.01% (3.097 3.1)
Score Analysis
    Alaves 31.33%
    Atletico Madrid 41.06%
    Draw 27.62%
AlavesDrawAtletico Madrid
1-0 @ 10.08% (0.841 0.84)
2-1 @ 7.09% (0.233 0.23)
2-0 @ 5.5% (0.521 0.52)
3-1 @ 2.58% (0.115 0.12)
3-0 @ 2% (0.211 0.21)
3-2 @ 1.66% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 31.33%
1-1 @ 13.01% (0.27 0.27)
0-0 @ 9.24% (0.666 0.67)
2-2 @ 4.58% (-0.152 -0.15)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 27.62%
0-1 @ 11.93% (0.11 0.11)
1-2 @ 8.4% (-0.386 -0.39)
0-2 @ 7.7% (-0.454 -0.45)
1-3 @ 3.61% (-0.425 -0.43)
0-3 @ 3.31% (-0.435 -0.44)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.204 -0.2)
1-4 @ 1.17% (-0.226 -0.23)
0-4 @ 1.07% (-0.223 -0.22)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 41.06%

Who will win Sunday's La Liga clash between Alaves and Atletico?

Alaves
Draw
Atletico Madrid
Alaves
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Atletico Madrid
100%
1
Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 11
Atletico
2-1
Alaves
Riquelme (26'), Morata (45+1')
Llorente (71'), Hermoso (71'), Oblak (83')
Guevara (90+6')
Duarte (71'), Hagi (85')
Apr 2, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 30
Atletico
4-1
Alaves
Felix (11', 82'), Suarez (75' pen., 90')
Llorente (72')
Escalante (63')
Sep 25, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 7
Alaves
1-0
Atletico
Laguardia (4')
Sylla (31'), N'Diaye (36')

Savic (17'), Trippier (53'), Kondogbia (55')
Mar 21, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 28
Atletico
1-0
Alaves
Suarez (54')
Carrasco (76'), Savic (85'), Niguez (90+2')

Jota (33'), Battaglia (88')
Jan 3, 2021 3.15pm
Gameweek 17
Alaves
1-2
Atletico
Felipe (84' og.)
Laguardia (63')
Llorente (41'), Suarez (90')
Carrasco (29'), Suarez (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!