MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 21:33:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Celta Vigo logo
La Liga | Gameweek 32
Apr 20, 2024 at 1pm UK
Abanca-Balaidos (Vigo)
Las Palmas

Celta Vigo
vs.
Las Palmas

Coverage of the La Liga clash between Celta Vigo and Las Palmas.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Betis 2-1 Celta Vigo
Friday, April 12 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Las Palmas 0-2 Sevilla
Sunday, April 14 at 1pm in La Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Celta Vigo win with a probability of 49.15%. A draw has a probability of 25.8% and a win for Las Palmas has a probability of 25.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celta Vigo win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.29%) and 2-0 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.23%), while for a Las Palmas win it is 0-1 (8.05%).

Result
Celta VigoDrawLas Palmas
49.15% (-1.276 -1.28) 25.78% (0.522 0.52) 25.06% (0.753 0.75)
Both teams to score 49.55% (-0.807 -0.81)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.27% (-1.421 -1.42)53.73% (1.422 1.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.79% (-1.21 -1.21)75.21% (1.21 1.21)
Celta Vigo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.12% (-1.128 -1.13)21.88% (1.128 1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.87% (-1.743 -1.74)55.13% (1.744 1.74)
Las Palmas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.43% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)36.57% (0.115 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.64% (-0.117 -0.12)73.36% (0.117 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Celta Vigo 49.14%
    Las Palmas 25.06%
    Draw 25.78%
Celta VigoDrawLas Palmas
1-0 @ 12.15% (0.26 0.26)
2-1 @ 9.29% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-0 @ 9.24% (-0.115 -0.12)
3-1 @ 4.71% (-0.24 -0.24)
3-0 @ 4.68% (-0.223 -0.22)
3-2 @ 2.37% (-0.129 -0.13)
4-1 @ 1.79% (-0.157 -0.16)
4-0 @ 1.78% (-0.15 -0.15)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 49.14%
1-1 @ 12.23% (0.23 0.23)
0-0 @ 8% (0.436 0.44)
2-2 @ 4.67% (-0.087999999999999 -0.09)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 25.78%
0-1 @ 8.05% (0.415 0.42)
1-2 @ 6.15% (0.095 0.09)
0-2 @ 4.05% (0.197 0.2)
1-3 @ 2.06% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.57% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.36% (0.062 0.06)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 25.06%

Who will win Saturday's La Liga clash between Celta Vigo and Las Palmas?

Celta Vigo
Draw
Las Palmas
Celta Vigo
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Las Palmas
0.0%
0
Head to Head
Oct 2, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 8
Las Palmas
2-1
Celta Vigo
Viera (84' pen.), Cardona (90+7')
Marmol (74'), Cardona (90+8')
Douvikas (67')
Starfelt (83')
Mar 5, 2018 8pm
Oct 16, 2017 8pm
Las Palmas
2-5
Celta Vigo
Vitolo (90'), Remy (90')
Bigas (51'), Aquilani (61')
Mor (16'), Aspas (20', 49', 76'), Hernandez (71')
Jozabed (27')
Blanco (52')
Apr 3, 2017 7.45pm
Celta Vigo
3-1
Las Palmas
Rossi (13', 36', 57')
Roncaglia (24'), Jonny (45')
Bigas (80')
Bigas (17'), Rodriguez (52')
Oct 30, 2016 7.45pm
Las Palmas
3-3
Celta Vigo
Bigas (52'), Viera (66' pen.), Boateng (68')
Boateng (50'), Momo (88')
Wass (6'), Aspas (14', 21')
Mallo (11'), Radoja (27'), Gomez (40'), Aspas (43'), Pedro Hernandez (60'), Wass (74'), Diaz (90')
Gomez (65')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!