MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 18:20:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Almeria
La Liga | Gameweek 28
Mar 11, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos
Sevilla logo

Almeria
2 - 2
Sevilla

Embarba (38'), Milovanovic (90+5')
Lopy (84'), Gonzalez (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Lukebakio (81'), Ocampos (86')
Bade (43')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's La Liga clash between Almeria and Sevilla, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Celta Vigo 1-0 Almeria
Friday, March 1 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 3-2 Real Sociedad
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in La Liga

We said: Almeria 1-2 Sevilla

Both sides will be missing some important players on Monday evening, and we are expecting it to be a tight match in terms of the scoreline. Sevilla are in good form, though, and the visitors should have enough quality to navigate their way to all three points in this contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sevilla win with a probability of 37.6%. A win for Almeria had a probability of 35.5% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.18%) and 0-2 (6.62%). The likeliest Almeria win was 1-0 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.78%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
AlmeriaDrawSevilla
35.5% (0.435 0.44) 26.9% (0.188 0.19) 37.6% (-0.622 -0.62)
Both teams to score 51.22% (-0.55099999999999 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.02% (-0.72 -0.72)53.97% (0.72 0.72)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.58% (-0.606 -0.61)75.42% (0.60799999999999 0.61)
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.94% (-0.077999999999989 -0.08)29.06% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.02% (-0.099999999999994 -0.1)64.97% (0.101 0.1)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.19% (-0.696 -0.7)27.8% (0.698 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.61% (-0.902 -0.9)63.39% (0.903 0.9)
Score Analysis
    Almeria 35.5%
    Sevilla 37.6%
    Draw 26.9%
AlmeriaDrawSevilla
1-0 @ 9.98% (0.256 0.26)
2-1 @ 7.9% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 6.17% (0.144 0.14)
3-1 @ 3.25% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.54% (0.054 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.08% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.01% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 35.5%
1-1 @ 12.78% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 8.08% (0.225 0.23)
2-2 @ 5.06% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.9%
0-1 @ 10.34% (0.09 0.09)
1-2 @ 8.18% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-2 @ 6.62% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-3 @ 3.49% (-0.118 -0.12)
0-3 @ 2.82% (-0.089 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.16% (-0.077 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.12% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-4 @ 0.9% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 37.6%

How you voted: Almeria vs Sevilla

Almeria
10.1%
Draw
16.8%
Sevilla
73.2%
179
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Sevilla
5-1
Almeria
En-Nesyri (7'), Lukebakio (8'), Suso (38'), Lamela (51'), Salas (90+2')
Navas (70'), Suso (83'), Lamela (90+1')
Suarez Charris (71' pen.)
Fernandes (77'), Baba (86')
Mar 12, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 25
Sevilla
2-1
Almeria
Ocampos (45+2' pen.), Lamela (73')
Akieme (2')
Aug 27, 2022 9pm
Gameweek 3
Almeria
2-1
Sevilla
Ramazani (42'), Sadiq (55')
Eguaras (33'), Fernandes (71'), de la Hoz (78'), Baptistao (84'), Samu (90+1')
Torres (30')
Lamela (12'), Rekik (15'), Mir (45'), Navas (47'), Angel Carmona (70'), Isco (78'), Delaney (80'), Telles (83')
Feb 2, 2021 8pm
Quarter-Finals
Almeria
0-1
Sevilla

Corpas (69'), Chumi (81')
Ocampos (67')
Lopetegui (90')
May 17, 2015 6pm
Sevilla
2-1
Almeria
Iborra (65', 71')
Bifouma (30')
Corona (60'), Ruben (68'), Partey (73'), Dubarbier (83')
Trujillo (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!