MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 21:56:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Osauna logo
La Liga | Gameweek 31
Apr 15, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio El Sadar
Valencia logo

Osasuna
0 - 1
Valencia

FT(HT: 0-1)
Almeida (18')
Baraja (45'), Duro (56'), Mamardashvili (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's La Liga clash between Osasuna and Valencia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Almeria 0-3 Osasuna
Saturday, March 30 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Granada 0-1 Valencia
Thursday, April 4 at 7pm in La Liga

We said: Osasuna 1-1 Valencia

Valencia will enter this match full of confidence, but they have only won four of their 15 away league matches this season, and Osasuna can be a tough nut to crack. It would not be a surprise to see a home or indeed an away success here, but we are backing a score draw at El Sadar on Monday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Osasuna win with a probability of 36.7%. A win for Valencia had a probability of 34.71% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Osasuna win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.68%) and 2-0 (6.89%). The likeliest Valencia win was 0-1 (11.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood.

Result
OsasunaDrawValencia
36.7% (-0.111 -0.11) 28.59% (0.038999999999998 0.04) 34.71% (0.073 0.07)
Both teams to score 46.02% (-0.106 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.58% (-0.131 -0.13)60.42% (0.132 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.45% (-0.099 -0.1)80.55% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.49% (-0.13600000000001 -0.14)31.51% (0.137 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.1% (-0.157 -0.16)67.9% (0.15599999999999 0.16)
Valencia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.19% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)32.81% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.63% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)69.37% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Osasuna 36.7%
    Valencia 34.7%
    Draw 28.58%
OsasunaDrawValencia
1-0 @ 11.93% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.68% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-0 @ 6.89% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.96% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.65% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.65% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 36.7%
1-1 @ 13.3% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.33% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.28% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 28.58%
0-1 @ 11.52% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.42%
0-2 @ 6.42% (0.024 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.76% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 2.39% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.59% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 34.7%

How you voted: Osasuna vs Valencia

Osasuna
31.1%
Draw
40.6%
Valencia
28.3%
106
Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 3
Valencia
1-2
Osasuna
Duro (80')
Correia (23'), Diakhaby (27'), Duro (59')
Oroz (24' pen.), Vidal (90+5')
Barja (35'), Munoz Cameros (62'), Budimir (90+1'), Moncayola (90+4')
Mar 11, 2023 8pm
Oct 7, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 8
Osasuna
1-2
Valencia
Brasanac (90+3')
Kluivert (28'), Diakhaby (54')
Apr 16, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 32
Valencia
1-2
Osasuna
Soler (83' pen.)
Foulquier (28'), Gaya (90+8')
Avila (50' pen.), Budimir (74')
Sanjurjo (17'), Torro (23')
Sep 12, 2021 3.15pm
Gameweek 4
Osasuna
1-4
Valencia
Moncayola (8')
Torro (33'), Garcia (57'), Herrera (75'), Moncayola (89')
Gomez (26'), Hernandez (50' og.), Guedes (55'), Alderete (73')
Soler (28'), Alderete (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!