MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 18:20:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Almeria
La Liga | Gameweek 30
Mar 30, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos
Osauna logo

Almeria
0 - 3
Osasuna


Baptistao (51'), Robertone (51'), Pena (79')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Arnaiz (2'), Budimir (9'), Munoz (61')
Arnaiz (37'), Areso (44')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Almeria and Osasuna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Las Palmas 0-1 Almeria
Sunday, March 17 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Osasuna 2-4 Real Madrid
Saturday, March 16 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Almeria 1-1 Osasuna

Almeria have only lost one of their last six league matches, and having picked up a huge result against Las Palmas, we are finding it difficult to back them to suffer a defeat here. Osasuna are a strong side, though, so we have had to settle on a low-scoring draw at Power Horse Stadium. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Almeria win with a probability of 39.99%. A win for Osasuna had a probability of 33.1% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Almeria win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.45%) and 2-0 (7.18%). The likeliest Osasuna win was 0-1 (9.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood.

Result
AlmeriaDrawOsasuna
39.99% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 26.91%33.1% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.78% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.65% (0.0020000000000024 0)54.35%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.26%75.73% (0.0020000000000095 0)
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.36% (0.010000000000005 0.01)26.63% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)61.87% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.22% (-0.0039999999999907 -0)30.78% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.95% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)67.05% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Almeria 39.98%
    Osasuna 33.1%
    Draw 26.91%
AlmeriaDrawOsasuna
1-0 @ 10.84%
2-1 @ 8.45% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 7.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 3.73% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 3.16% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.2%
4-1 @ 1.23% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 39.98%
1-1 @ 12.78%
0-0 @ 8.2%
2-2 @ 4.98%
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 26.91%
0-1 @ 9.66% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 7.53% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 5.69% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 2.96% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 2.24% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 1.96%
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 33.1%

How you voted: Almeria vs Osasuna

Almeria
36.7%
Draw
28.6%
Osasuna
34.7%
49
Head to Head
Jan 4, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 19
Osasuna
1-0
Almeria
Budimir (27')
Catena (89')

Robertone (29'), Chumi (75')
May 13, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 34
Osasuna
3-1
Almeria
Budimir (46'), Ezzalzouli (51'), Gomez (81')
Lazaro (90+2')
Sep 12, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 5
Almeria
0-1
Osasuna
Avila (28')
Jan 27, 2021 8pm
Fourth Round
Almeria
0-0
Osasuna
Almeria win 5-4 on penalties
Fernandes (116')
Garcia (68'), Vidal (72'), Sanjurjo (119')
Jan 26, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 23
Almeria
0-1
Osasuna

Saveljich (24'), Aguza (64'), de la Hoz (78'), Rioja (90')
Brandon (75')
Hernandez (34'), Brandon (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!