MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:07:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Osauna logo
La Liga | Gameweek 25
Feb 17, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio El Sadar
Cadiz logo

Osasuna
2 - 0
Cadiz

Budimir (63', 90+1')
Mojica (26'), Oroz (42'), Ibanez (88'), Garcia (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Zaldua (24'), Pires (31')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Osasuna and Cadiz, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Real Sociedad 0-1 Osasuna
Saturday, February 10 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Cadiz 0-2 Betis
Friday, February 9 at 8pm in La Liga

We said: Osasuna 1-0 Cadiz

Cadiz are yet to win away from home this season and have netted just six times on their travels, so it is very difficult to back them to pick up a positive result on Saturday. We are not expecting it to be a comfortable win for Osasuna but are tipping them to secure all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Osasuna win with a probability of 48.11%. A draw has a probability of 27.6% and a win for Cadiz has a probability of 24.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Osasuna win is 1-0 with a probability of 14.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.82%) and 2-1 (8.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.71%), while for a Cadiz win it is 0-1 (9.27%).

Result
OsasunaDrawCadiz
48.11% (-0.331 -0.33) 27.6% (0.169 0.17) 24.29% (0.159 0.16)
Both teams to score 43.89% (-0.293 -0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.29% (-0.451 -0.45)60.7% (0.448 0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.22% (-0.341 -0.34)80.77% (0.337 0.34)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.61% (-0.36199999999999 -0.36)25.38% (0.359 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.81% (-0.497 -0.5)60.18% (0.495 0.5)
Cadiz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.82% (-0.109 -0.11)41.17% (0.107 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.29% (-0.096 -0.1)77.71% (0.093000000000004 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Osasuna 48.1%
    Cadiz 24.29%
    Draw 27.59%
OsasunaDrawCadiz
1-0 @ 14.32% (0.09 0.09)
2-0 @ 9.82% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-1 @ 8.72% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
3-0 @ 4.49% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.98% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.54% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.37% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 48.1%
1-1 @ 12.71% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 10.45% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 3.87% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 27.59%
0-1 @ 9.27% (0.128 0.13)
1-2 @ 5.64% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 4.12% (0.045 0.04)
1-3 @ 1.67% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.22% (0.01 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.14% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 1.23%
Total : 24.29%

How you voted: Osasuna vs Cadiz

Osasuna
73.9%
Draw
17.4%
Cadiz
8.7%
23
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 16
Cadiz
1-1
Osasuna
Marti (19')
Alejo (68')
Budimir (70' pen.)
Garcia (9'), Cruz (87')
Apr 25, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 31
Cadiz
0-1
Osasuna
Garcia (62')
Aug 20, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 2
Osasuna
2-0
Cadiz
Avila (37' pen.), Kike (79' pen.)
Torro (45+2'), Avila (58')

Alejo (45+4'), Alarcon (47'), Chust (78'), Lozano (90+4')
Alarcon (76')
Jan 9, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Osasuna
2-0
Cadiz
Budimir (38'), Barja (48')
Cruz (55'), Torro (59')

Arzamendia (55'), Andone (71')
Aug 29, 2021 6.30pm
Gameweek 3
Cadiz
2-3
Osasuna
Fernandez (16', 66' pen.)
Lozano (29'), Haroyan (36'), Alarcon (63'), Fali (84')
Kike (60' pen.), Torres (90+1' pen.), Garcia (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38298187266195
2Barcelona38267579443585
3GironaGirona38256785463981
4Atletico MadridAtletico382441070432776
5Athletic Bilbao381911861372468
6Real Sociedad3816121051391260
7Real BetisBetis38141594845357
8Villarreal381411136565053
9Valencia381310154045-549
10AlavesAlaves381210163646-1046
11Osasuna38129174556-1145
12Getafe381013154254-1243
13Celta Vigo381011174657-1141
14Sevilla381011174854-641
15Mallorca38816143344-1140
16Las PalmasLas Palmas381010183347-1440
17Rayo Vallecano38814162948-1938
RCadizCadiz38615172655-2933
RAlmeria38312234375-3221
RGranada3849253879-4121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!