MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 21:45:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Walsall
League Two | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Poundland Bescot Stadium
Mansfield Town

Walsall
2 - 1
Mansfield

Matt (47'), Adegboyega (65')
Gordon (79'), Knowles (85')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Quinn (50')
Clarke (37'), Bowery (90+4')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Walsall and Mansfield Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crawley 1-1 Walsall
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Mansfield 9-2 Harrogate
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Mansfield Town win with a probability of 47.04%. A win for Walsall has a probability of 27.27% and a draw has a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mansfield Town win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.24%) and 0-2 (8.5%). The likeliest Walsall win is 1-0 (8.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.22%).

Result
WalsallDrawMansfield Town
27.27% (-0.599 -0.6) 25.7% (0.188 0.19) 47.04% (0.416 0.42)
Both teams to score 51.65% (-1.013 -1.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.11% (-1.115 -1.11)51.89% (1.117 1.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.36% (-0.972 -0.97)73.64% (0.976 0.98)
Walsall Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.26% (-1.057 -1.06)33.74% (1.06 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.61% (-1.164 -1.16)70.39% (1.168 1.17)
Mansfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.95% (-0.27900000000001 -0.28)22.05% (0.283 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.61% (-0.423 -0.42)55.39% (0.427 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Walsall 27.27%
    Mansfield Town 47.03%
    Draw 25.7%
WalsallDrawMansfield Town
1-0 @ 8.08% (0.126 0.13)
2-1 @ 6.64% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-0 @ 4.39% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 2.41% (-0.125 -0.13)
3-2 @ 1.82% (-0.11 -0.11)
3-0 @ 1.59% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 27.27%
1-1 @ 12.22% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 7.44% (0.326 0.33)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.153 -0.15)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.064 -0.06)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 11.24% (0.4 0.4)
1-2 @ 9.24% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.5% (0.233 0.23)
1-3 @ 4.66% (-0.044 -0.04)
0-3 @ 4.28% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.53% (-0.099 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.76% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.62% (0.018 0.02)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 47.03%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Mansfield
2-1
Walsall
Flint (16'), Bowery (71')
Brunt (38'), Gale (59'), Boateng (86')
Stirk (52')
Knowles (40'), Comley (59')
Jan 1, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 25
Walsall
2-1
Mansfield
James-Taylor (43'), Kinsella (47')
Oates (82')
Oct 15, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 15
Mansfield
2-1
Walsall
Lapslie (15'), Swan (82')
Bennett (35')
Jan 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 27
Mansfield
2-0
Walsall
Charsley (57', 88')
Hawkins (45+1')
Sep 11, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 7
Walsall
3-1
Mansfield
Miller (6', 48'), Taylor (22')
Monthe (83')
Johnson (84')
Hewitt (44'), Hawkins (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport462711896484892
4MK Dons462391483681578
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster46218177368571
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe461914136965471
7Crawley TownCrawley46217187367670
8BarrowBarrow461815136256669
9Bradford CityBradford461912156159269
10AFC Wimbledon4617141564511365
11Walsall461811176973-465
12Gillingham461810184657-1164
13Harrogate TownHarrogate461712176069-963
14Notts County46187218986361
15Morecambe461710196781-1458
16Tranmere RoversTranmere46176236770-357
17Accrington StanleyAccrington46169216371-857
18Newport CountyNewport46167236276-1455
19Swindon TownSwindon461412207783-654
20Salford City461312216682-1651
21Grimsby Town461116195774-1749
22Colchester UnitedColchester461112235980-2145
RSutton UnitedSutton46915225984-2542
RForest Green RoversForest Green46119264478-3442


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!